Let's implement the grail net. - page 6

Vladon:
but there are opening identical positions at the same time, the same martin :-)

how is it?

look: we have a martin with 0.2 lot

or not so: we opened a buy position with 01 lot, then it closed on a loss, to win back this loss we open the next position with 0.2 lot - a martin? martin!

further,

there is a buy 0.1 lot, it closed with a minus we open:

lot 0.1 0.1, the total is 0.2, it is not a Martin, but it is still the same Martin!!! So the graph does not show that it is a Martin - you can do as I said. and the inexperienced eye will say - class - this is not a Martin.

The problem is that you cannot see it on a chart if you are an inexperienced user.

zzura:

elks not to be put up.

to merge altogether?

zzura:

something similar at http://strategy4you.ru/strategii-foreks-po-metodu-martingejla/strategiya-foreks-10-pips-martingail.html

but my algorithm: buy open a volume of 0.01 with Take Profit 100 (for example, choose for every pair separately, from 60 to 170) and at 100 put a Limit order with TP 100, then double the volume at limit order opening pull up the TP on the close one and so on, This way the trend reaches at most the tenth limiter, use MM to be enough for the last order, I recommend 1:500 for clarity, the indicator by the link https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8684#comment_form

Profits to all, no losses.

so? what do the tests show?

Put my grid with a martin on the demo, 25,000 to start, we'll see.

Vladon:
Put my grid with a martin on the demo, 25,000 to start, we'll see.
Isn't 25 000 too much to start with? you have to start with 100 or at least 1000.

Interesting topic, I think if you add trend direction on small TF to this grid, then it will be a grail for sure

zzura:

Not HOWEVER, and the yiduks are a distraction as to who obeys whom: the PRICE or the yiduks?, however GOOD they may be.

Don't chase the price, it will catch up with you. study the behaviour of CHAOS, nothing is permanent like CHAOS.

that's my point - more chaos than the M1 ...........

В тестере Pautina даёт не плохой результат БЕЗ лосей на лимитниках шаг 64 ТП 64 депо 100 лот 0.01 Treiling-false за месяц

The Moose was invented to drain

;-)

Yeah, and not to set stops strongly recommends all well-known, distinguished trader world-class Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Rector of the Academy of Stock Exchange Nikolai Konstantinovich Marzhinovsky.

;)