Let's implement the grail net. - page 4

tell me.

164sever30

Is that you too ? :-)

Vladon:

1. hmm, no, i just posted my version of the gridiron, i have many of them, both with martins and with flips and with whatever else - but i don't see the point of considering this strategy as super profitable...

2. I could be wrong, don't kick me please... that's all i wanted to help..........

1. I can just briefly lay out TK grider, diluted with martin, which is not in the implementation of 100%.

2. For you, my kick is akin to a mosquito bite :)

Vladon:
tell me.

164sever30

Is that you too ? :-)

Yeah, used to be 29, now it's 30:) the years go by...:)

I've been testing it all for so many times, it doesn't give the results I'd like.

Vladon:
If I wanted to use a grid and Martin, I would not get the results I would like to see.

The 29th day of testing the multicurrency grid is over... Maximum equity profit was 50%, maximum equity drawdown was 27%. At the moment we have 27% equity profit from the initial deposit...

What kind of results do you expect?

what deposit and settings?

Vladon:
what deposit and settings?
Everything is described in this thread...

I only got through the last page and everything became clear:

the initial 100,000 depo, With a drawdown of 25,000, ok, will you trade on the real with that kind of money? and how will you react to a drawdown in a schoda superb?

I say wait - I mean profit/loss ratio.

Equity's always in the red, which means the strategy's overextended.

I mean without much movement, but a couple of hundred pips and you don't have your Porsche kaen....

Have not read the last page carefully. 2 demo accounts are being tested: simultaneous trading both ways (initial deposit 10000) and trading one way (initial deposit 100000)

recently written: http://www.fx4u.ru/rinki-forex-commodities-cfd-futures-f14/strategii-opitnih-f4/strategiya-povisheniya-lota-t10602.html&view=findpost&p=77457