How I paid my taxes... - page 3

Svinozavr >>:

На 101 км! Или того хуже - в принудительном порядке заставят руками торговать!

Ужо с.

Да ладно... Кому какое дело...

No!

It's like a democratic order...

If you lost your job, why aren't you on the labour exchange?

And if the collective farm "XX years without a crop", then a certificate from the village council about unemployment in the place of residence.

That's it...

But yes, that's another topic.

Do I have to send the payment receipt to the inspectorate?

I can't afford to go to Sber, I'd rather send it to the treasury from Telebanka.

kombat >>:

Квиток об уплате надо высылать\приносить в инспекцию?

А то в ломы до Сбера тащится, мне удобнее бы с Телебанки засылать в казну.

No, you don't have to. You don't pay transport tax to the tax office. Well, it's the same here.

===

What were you saying about every withdrawal? It's got nothing to do with it. It doesn't matter if you made a withdrawal or not. You made, say, 5k, but you withdrew 1k or you didn't withdraw at all. Your income is still 5k.

Svinozavr >>:

Да нет - не надо. Ты ж транспортный налог в налоговую не несешь. Ну и здесь так же.

===

Что ты там говорил по каждому снятию со счета? Это должно быть не при чем. Снимал ты, не снимал - все равно. Заработал ты, скажем, 5 к, а снял 1к или вообще не снимал. Доход-то все равно 5к.

The last time I read how to fill in, it said something like this:

"as income in foreign currency is converted to roubles, it should be converted to roubles at the exchange rate on the day of receipt of income in foreign currency".

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

You have earned, say, 5k and withdrawn 1k, or you haven't withdrawn at all. The income is still 5k.

It's a lot trickier there.

If you invested 1k, earned 5k, and withdrew again 1k, you are not taxed, because you get back your investment.

And again, it is the amount withdrawn at the moment of withdrawal that is taxed. Before that, the money rotates (the same 1k growing to 5k over a couple of years, say) with no tax at all.

If I remember the managers' interpretation correctly, of course.

Whether you withdrew, you didn't withdraw, it doesn't matter. You make, say, 5k and withdraw 1k or don't withdraw at all. You still get 5k.

So it is not all the same.

P.S. Don't argue about a subject you don't understand, you look silly.

P.P.S. Nothing personal. :)

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

What were you saying there about every withdrawal from the account? It should have nothing to do with that. Whether you made a withdrawal or not, it doesn't matter. You made, say, 5k and withdrew 1k, or you didn't withdraw at all. Your income is still 5k.

You paid the tax, but the brokerage company does not want to give back what you earned... How do I do it? This is a private case, but it will be very disappointing)

aaaa.... i cried.

from the help of the software:

The exchange rate is entered in two fields and represents the proportion ofX usd for Y roubles .

:))))))))))

Figar0 >>:

Налог заплатил, а ДЦ заработаное отдавать не хочет... Как тогда? Случай частный, но будет очень обидно)

No way!

Because income earned is taken as the basis.

No. The tax is calculated on your profit = the amount in the account + withdrawals - invested. And this is all at the end of the accounting period, when the profit is recorded for that period. Otherwise, if you count profits for each day, you might get a base exceeding times, tens or hundreds of times the amount in your depo - losses are not fixed.

The full analogy with income from trading in the stock market. What the fuck does it matter if you withdrew the money or not. If you have a trading period, you have (if you have)) a profit. There is tax on it.

2 Swetten

))) I, young lady, have been paying taxes on stock trading for 10 years now. Income is income, whether it is in your account or in your pocket. The reference point for fixing it is the end of the accounting period.

I hope I've made myself look even stupider.)))

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

I, young lady, have been paying taxes on stock trading for ten years now. Income is income, whether it is in your account or in your pocket. The reference point for fixing it is the end of the accounting period.

"Exchange trading" -- you mean the stock market?

I don't know about the stock market. I am talking about currency trading, no?

Income is income, whether it is in your account or in your pocket.

In the stock market, maybe. With currency speculation, see above.