[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 506

sergeev:

1. weigh 300. then move the weight to the buckwheat and deliver 50g. on the second weighing, 700.

2. how theExpert got two weighings I can't even guess...

1. I got 650 for the second weighing :(

2. neither do i. that's fantastic. spill it andrei!

Let's finish off the hockey players first.

TheXpert:
Let's finish off the hockey players first.
That's not fair. Hockey players can be immortal... :)

If not, the hockey players can always be beaten by overkill, there aren't many options left, they just want to be beautiful.

MetaDriver:

2. me too. fantastic. spill it Andrei!

I'm working with WinAPI in MQL5 at the moment, so I start looking for solutions via *an ass :) it's like a hint.

TheXpert:
in two!

And indeed. I decided for two too.

Then a correction:

Имеем рычажные весы, 9 кило гречки и две гирьки : 50гр. и 200 гр.

Нужно за 3 взвешивания отмерить ровно 2 кило.
:))

TheXpert:
for 2!

?

Mischek:

?

1. 4350+300==4650 // 4350+4650 = 9000

2. 2350==2000+350

Crooks . Both . Wallpaper. How for 2 ?

Mischek:
Crooks . Both . Wallpaper. How for 2 ?

Shouldn't be poured from scratch but from 9

it doesn't seem possible.

Because:

1. An integer must be between 2 and 4. Since the minimum number 123456*5=617280 - does not fit, and the next minimum 132456*5=662280 is already more than the maximum possible (654321)

2. The number 2 as a multiplier does not fit. If to multiply in column as taught at school))), in that position of hockey number where 4 in multiplication will be 8, and to pull up to 1 (also hockey number), in mind d.b. 3 - i.e. in the previous digit in the multiplication shall be obtained over thirty, and this is impossible with the given multiplier and hockey numbers

3. Similarly, 4 cannot be a multiplier. In the position where the first number has a 2, also the multiplication results in 8, and from the previous digit 3 cannot be obtained in any way, because even if the largest hockey number (6) is multiplied by 4, it would only be 24 and 2 would be carried over into the senior digit.

Similarly, the multiplier 3 does not work either. Also, multiplying by 6 results in 8, which in no way will not reach the hockey number 1

P.S. TheXpert already replied while I was writing :)