[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 49

2 Mathemat .

Alexei, you're gradually expanding the title of the topic. :-)

Please don't add sociology, history, economics, politics. Otherwise it will be a real mess. :-)))

Yurixx писал(а) >>

Teachers teach those who want to learn. Those who don't want to learn are left free to choose.

I couldn't agree more. Children, for example, should be forced, or better yet, interested in learning and motivated to learn. Probably many of you now regret that at the age of 8-12 you did not start to study trading.

Yurixx >>:

земля стоит на слоне

Double! The earth stands on three elephants! :)

Yurixx >>:

Блин, извини, протупил, не догнал замысел. :-)

I added a postscript to the previous post in retaliation :)

Yurixx >>:

Я разве такое говорил ? Что-то не припомню.

Это у тебя она прикручена к земле, земля стоит на слоне, а слон плывет на черепахе. Поэтому ты и не можешь решить эту задачу, поскольку не учитываешь скорости земли, слона и черепахи.

Сергей, обратись с этим вопросом к кому-нибудь из своих преподавателей в МАИ.

About the winch? I did.

... well, I guess it does take off. I was wrong.

Yurixx писал(а) >>

2 Mathemat .

Alexei, you're gradually expanding the title of the topic. :-)

Please don't add sociology, history, economics, politics. Otherwise it will be a real mess. :-)))

By the way, has anyone started studying Dianetics and Scientology? No one is interested? Sociology, history, economics and even more so.

>>Sociology, history, economics and moreover politics not to add, but for psychology we may create a separate branch - it's important for trading.

Farnsworth >>:

Про лебедку? Говорил.

... хорошо, видимо действительно взлетит. Был не прав.

I'll make a slight correction:

If the speed of the belt is the same as the speed of the plane - it will take off (the landing gear will rotate faster)

If the belt speed is the same as the landing gear rotation speed - it will not take off (as in the problem statement)

Farnsworth писал(а) >>

I'll make a slight correction:

If the belt speed is the same as the undercarriage speed, it won't take off.

By undercarriage speed, do you mean the circumferential speed of the undercarriage wheels? Why wouldn't it take off?

Swetten писал(а) >>

Double! The earth stands on three elephants! :)

Yes, I admit it. I purposely reduced the number of elephants.

But I have extenuating circumstances. With one I'd have to make up my mind, but with three I wouldn't know which end...

PS

And I liked the previous avatar better.

Swetten >>:

Я заняла у Mathemat'а 100 рублей.

Пошла в магазин и потеряла их.

Встретила подругу. Заняла у неё 50 рублей.

Купила 2 шоколадки по 10. У меня осталось 30 рублей.

30 рублей я отдала Mathemat'у и осталась должна 70.

И подруге 50. Итого 120. Плюс у меня 2 шоколадки.

Итого 140! Где 10 рублей?

What 140? Where from? You had nothing. 2 chocolates appeared (+) and you owed 20 rubles for them (-)

plus 100 rubles you lost (+, they are virtually yours, although in reality they do not exist) and a debt of 100 rubles (-).

Everything is zero, the law of saving money has not been broken.