[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 75

Чистая математика, физика, химия и т.п.: задачки для тренировки мозгов, никак не связанные с торговлей

- If so...

A challenge:

Given: a photocell (charged).

A sheet of paper with a drawing ( the drawing line is 0,5 cm).

What should be the distance from the sheet of paper to the film to get an image where the size of these lines will be (already on the film) 130 and 80 nm ? =)

Richie >>:

А - не понимаю, как это можно применить в производстве сапог;

Б - скорее всего, подходит под переднюю часть лица;

В - а зачем им противогазы?

Г - детектор метана - исключено, они появились позже.

-

Я склоняюсь к выводу - ингалятор.

yes

Panzer >>:

- Раз так...

Задачка:

Дано: фотоопарат (заряженый).

Лист бумаги с чертежом ( линия чертежа 0,5 см)

Каково должно быть растояние от листа до плёнки, что бы получить снимок где размер этой линий будет ( уже на плёнке) 130 и 80 нм ?. =)

You won't mention the p.r. of the lens?

Mischek >>:

А ф.р. обьектива Вы не будете указывать ?

Take whichever one you like.

Mischek >>:

последнее

А) Когти последнего медведя, убитого в Германии (конец 17 века)
Б) Лапы вымершего пингвина (найдено в середине 20 века)
В) Конечности муравьеда, которые использовали индейцы в ритуальных целях (начало 19 века)
Г) Амулет от зубной боли (Великобритания, начало 20 века)

Q - well, that's what I think.

Panzer >>:

В - ну это я так думаю.

No

Panzer >>:

Бери какой больше нравиться.

Well, well

Mischek >>:

Ну-ну

I will bend it and you won't bend it. For a theoretical example ( answer) you can take any one. You didn't ask about the plane at all - which one, which ribbon... Fuck. It's the same here, if the lens is like that (N) then the distance is like that.

Panzer >>:

Загну и не выгнешь. Для теоритеческого примера ( ответа) можно любой взять. Про самолёт вообще не спрашивали - какой, какая лента... ёпть. Так же и тут, если обьектив такой (N) тогда растояние такое.

You really bent it.

Unbend without me.

I'm not even trying to ask what you mean by the word any, not objective.

Mischek писал(а) >>

2.It's interesting to see how you overtake the last one

If running in a circle, why not.

If not in a circle, two options.

First, let's formulate what overtaking is:

when at least one body point of the runner is ahead of all body points of the other runner.

Option 1: run in line with the partner - legally we're both last, you step up and overtake the last runner.

option 2: no partner. In grief, we bite off a finger and throw it in front of us.