Multicurrency advisor based on cluster indicators - page 6

Or just to complete the picture. An unploughed field to explore. Play around with these two parameters, it's worth it.

extern int PeriodStep = 5;
extern int MA_number = 5;

double ma(string sym, int per, int Mode, int Price, int i)
  {
   double res = iMA( sym, 0, per, 0, Mode, Price, i);
   int k = 0; 
   for(int j=0; j < MA_number; j++)
     { 
       k+= PeriodStep;
       res += iMA( sym, 0, per* k, 0, Mode, Price, i); 
     } 

return( res);
  }   

BLACK_BOX >>:

Ну или так для полноты картины. Невспаханное поле для изучения. Поиграйте этими двумя пораметрами, оно того стоит.

What values do you use yourself?

evbut >>:

Сами какие значения используете?

Playing around for now. With fives close to the original on the M30

evbut писал(а) >>

Can I ask you to make such an analogue?

I started it a long time ago. I have not yet had time to finish it. I need to optimize my calculations.

BLACK_BOX писал(а) >>

Or just to complete the picture. An unploughed field to explore. Play around with these two parameters, it's worth it.

I've been playing around with that option. Sometimes you get interesting results.

BLACK_BOX >>:

Ну или так для полноты картины. Невспаханное поле для изучения. Поиграйте этими двумя параметрами, оно того стоит.

again the sum is used, not the multiplication

I'm not yet ready to use modifications and analogues of indicators that have not been tested over time. Let's get to the subject of the EA and the TS itself.

BLACK_BOX >>:

Пока играюсь. С пятерками приближен к оригиналу на М30

Why play around with the odds, periods, etc.? To make nice charts?

We need to see the real state of the market, i.e. in this case the real strength of each currency at the current moment in time.

evbut >>:

К данной ТС стоит добавить вот еще какой момент. Поскольку CFP индикатор отображается в виде гистограммы, то на нем четко можно видеть дивергенции, что служит сигналом к смене тренда или как минимум коррекции. Диверы также видны и на ComplexPair индикаторе. Есть его модификация, которая отображает диверы на графике (см. рисунок) - прямая и обратная дивергенции и выдает сигналы

Вот пока не могу сообразить как в комплексе использовать эти индикаторы.

Может быть по такой схеме.

1. по CFP определяем тренд. если показания индикатора возрастают - тренд вверх; если снижаются - тренд вниз.

2. CCSig индикатор. Если тренд вверх, то на покупку встаем когда будут синие точки расположенные ниже нулевой линии. Если перед этим была еще дивергенцией по нижнему индюку, то вообще супер. Если тренд вниз, то также отрабатываем сигнал на продажу при красной точке выше нуля.

Хочу обратить внимание на участок выделенные красными линями. Тут вообще картина интиресная получается. Во-первых двойная дивергенция перед участком по нижнему индюку. Во-вторых, дивер по CFP. Я бы вставал на продажу в любой момент по красным точкам выше нулевой .

Как бы это все закодировать в советник?

Let's understand the cluster indicators.

Indicator CFP- Complex_Frames_Pairs- the calculation is performed similarly to Complex_Common_Frames: CCF - it is the same CCFp, only the cluster strengths of currencies are not in %, but in absolute values. The CFP indicator window displays a graph of the difference in cluster strengths of currencies of the CURRENT pair.

CCSig indicator is the same Complex_pairs1 with attached buy/sell signals. Complex_pairs1 (Author: arzuma) - as Semen Semenych wrote, this is a light version of Complex_Pair indicator, but this is in turn a derivative indicator from CC (Complex_Common). In my opinion, it is far from being true. In the Complex_Pair1 indicator the difference between fast and slow MA for the current currency pair is calculated (see code), i.e. is the sameMACD (difference of 2 moving averages), but instead of EMA it is a linear-weighted moving average. And this indicator is not a cluster indicator.

The picture showsMACD with periods of fast МА - 3, slow МА - 12, i.e. with periods from Complex_pairs1, the coincidence is almost complete.

This is my contribution to understanding and comprehension of evbut's suggestion.

I.e. it turns out that we are actually filtering the MACD by the trend cluster indicator.

Such a scheme may well be, the trend cluster indicator need not necessarily be filtered by an impulse cluster indicator, or vice versa.

However, there may be other schemes.

BLACK_BOX >>:

Я помоему вообще перестал понимать эту функцию. Раньше она казалась естественой.

В чем смысл накопления суммы в зависимости от тек. ТФ?

Если зашли с 1 минуты то суммируем все девять периодов машек, если с недели - то только две. В дальнейшем видим (в основном коде берется дробь) что это, всего навсего, среднее значение этих машек.

Все машки берем с тек. ТФ, периоды машек, "якобы" кратны верхним таймфреймам.

Почему на всех тф нельзя брать одинаковое их количество? Почему именно с такими коефициентами?

Короче надо тут плотно подумать, это наверное самое важное место всей системы.

Somewhere it was said that "it takes into account higher timeframes". So, we take an MA with a period of 5 (for example, on minutes), plus 5 on M5 (i.e. it will be 25 bars on minutes, per *5), plus 5 on M15 (75 minute bars, per *5*3), etc. I.e. there should be a multiplication. So it looks like everyone will have to decide for himself ;).