Interesting idea .... - page 2

Delirium, any sensible ideas or has the source of thought dried up?

ForexTools >>:

The first thing I want to say is why am I being asked about this "idea" (architecture, concept, scheme, ... HAVE to find the right word) ? Why me? :) I'm just saying it.

Second - Already specifically on the subject - there is a certain strategy, and the TC that implements it. This strategy is "primitive", well, define it as a definition. And there are conditions under which it works, in other N-E-I-Z-W-E-S-T-O ... I repeat - no one knows whether it works or not, no one has checked. The fact that this strategy WORKS is what we got by doing the tweaking. Thus, we got a pair of "implementation of the strategy" in the form of code, and a picture of the market's face. We have a "similarity" function - which returns from 0 to 1. 0 - similarity 0% 1 - similarity 100%. There is a threshold "OPEN LEVEL" above this level the TS begins to trade. There is a threshold "CLOSING LEVEL" reduction below which TS stops trading.

Third - those who doubt and say (Leo and Mashek) that the fit is like death! Give primivny strategy that works on history when fitting, I adjust it to trade a couple more days, at least.

A quick note - for those who forgot, just to put everyone in their "roles" - I DO NOT believe in the possibility of automated trading. :)

Helex >>:

Бред, будут толковые идеи или источник мысли иссяк?

Felix - everyone's waiting for your team!

Третье - те кто сомневаются и говорит (Лео и Машек ) что подгонка это смерти подобно! Дайте примивную стратегию которая работает на истории при подгонке, я настрою ее чтобы она торговала еще пару дней, КАК МИНИМУМ.

The standard Moving Average will do for your experiment. We are waiting for a report on the results of the experiment :)

p.s. The problem will be in building the "similarity" function.

SProgrammer >>:

Третье - те кто сомневаются и говорит (Лео и Машек ) что подгонка это смерти подобно! Дайте примивную стратегию которая работает на истории при подгонке, я настрою ее чтобы она торговала еще пару дней, КАК МИНИМУМ.

Mashek is probably me.

Fitting is about finding random coincidences in history

There's no connection between the wind direction in your city and the market.

But it can be adjusted.

And it may turn out that in a northerly wind you have to sell and in a southerly one you have to buy.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a whole month with a 100% match

Optimization is a search for optimal values that actually exploit real market patterns found

There is no boundary between fitting and optimization, one flows seamlessly into the other due to the specifics of the patterns found, their stability, etc.

lea >>:

Стандартный Moving Average для вашего эксперимента вполне подойдёт. Ждём отчёта о результатах эксперимента :)

p.s. Проблема будет в построении функции "подобия".

Lea - ok, :) Give the code - and show/prove/demonstrate that it is yours :))) code works, on some symbol and part of history, for at least XXXX days, let's say 30 ...

Let's thus conduct a real experiment - whether or not a chatty nerd with diplomas, can do anything other than olimpiadnyh tasks. Code with mashkas hopefully will be given in a reasonable time. :)

*** About your dog - that's a challenge, we'll discuss it later. :)

Mischek >>:

Машек это я наверно

Подгонка это поиск случайных совпадений на истории

Между направлением ветра в твоем городе и рынком связи нет

Но её можно подогнать

И запросто может выяснится, что при северном ветре надо продавать а при южном покупать

Не удивлюсь, если найдется целый месяц со стопроцентным совпадением

Оптимизация это поиск оптимальных значений входящих в состав тс, реально эксплуатирующих найденные реально существующие закономерности рынка

Границы между подгонкой и оптимизацией нет, одно плавно перетекает в другое из-за специфики найденных закономерностей, их устойчивости и тд

It's you :) ...

Леа - ок, :) Дайте код - и покажите/докажите/продемонстриуйте что это ваш :)) код работает, на каком то символе и учаске истории, как минимум ХХХХ дней, ну скажем 30 ...

I'm actually talking about the standard EA that comes with the terminal. Why prove it's my code?

You could very well fit it to work on a 30 day period on many symbols.

Can it.

Don't show off. At least I know how to do something and not just scratch my tongue.

lea >>:

Я вообще-то говорю про стандартный советник, который идёт вместе с терминалом. Зачем доказывать что это мой код?

Вы вполне можете его подогнать для работы на 30-дневном периоде на многих символах.

Не выпендривайтесь. Я хоть умею делать что-то, а не только языком чесать.

I'm not showing off. :)

But you're the one with the mouth. :)

I said "don't tell where it is", and since you said "blah-blah-blah will do for my experiment" ..... I said OK! Super! - Give me YOUR code, but show that it works, demonstrate that THIS YOUR code works. :) It's like there's two objects here - "code" and "works". :) You see?

SProgrammer >>:

на каком то символе и учаске истории, как минимум ХХХХ дней, ну скажем 30 ...

Standard MACD Pound 1 hour, settings not changed, time from April 09 to today