Interesting idea .... - page 5

Mischek >>:

Блин, ты завёл ветку с предложением обсудить и поучаствовать,

всех кто откликнулся ты уже обосрал

меня вааще машкой назвал )

Ну и что дальше

I wasn't shitting on you.

Leo, you can see for yourself that he's not being constructive, just flaming. Lea, so he suggests something without checking it out. Gyp sees some kind of manipulation or something.

So where are those "who responded".

Just in case - I do not believe in automation, I do not use it, I am trying to get something for myself? That's ridiculous.

Is there anyone who makes non-demo money? No, and why - because there are no ideas, and no confidence that they even exist ... But that's lyric.

This topic implies a list of "TC conception" and not this one. :)

This is an example. And the idea is not mine. :)

Should I have said that so that other "responders" would understand it? :) Why do you think that is?

SProgrammer писал(а) >> it's nonsense - code can't not work and be profitable. :)

I agree, this is pure nonsense. )))) But I didn't say that - you wrote that.

LeoV >>:

Согласен, это чистая ахинея. ))))

You said it yourself. :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

You said it yourself. :)

"The office writes." It's all fixed. Where's my post?

SProgrammer wrote(a) >> Lea, so he offers something ng checking.
Don't stutter. Please note - I didn't suggest anything. You suggested it yourself and lea and Mischek suggested it in return. I merely supported them and got interested in the EA parameters for further testing on minutes for a couple of days.

Bears - I will repeat - M1, constant lot, profitability per period, code, parameters. What you didn't give, apart from the code you didn't give anything.

So at the moment we have 0 (zero) primitive strategies. And pathos from the batterers was a lot. :)

Why would you do ALL that?

"I'll say it again for the 200th fucking time - it's very easy to make money on the forex market. There's absolutely nothing to understand here. Why are you screwing with some virtual problems?"

(C) SProgrammer.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/106457/page19

LeoV >>:

"Контора пишет"(с) Усё зафиксированно. Хде мой пост?

Не заикайся. Прошу заметить - я ничего не предлагал. Тебе предложили lea и Mischek. Я всего лишь их поддержал и заинтересовался параметрами советника для дальнейшего тестирования на минутках пару дней.

Anything that starts with L is something you associate with yourself. :) Well done.

!!! - THIS IS NOT YOU. :) ....

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Anything that starts with L is something you associate with yourself. :) Well done.

!!! - THIS IS NOT YOU. :) ....

- What's this movie about?

- It's about nothing!!!

))))

AlexEro >>:

А зачем ВСЁ ЭТО ваять?

"Повторю, уже в 200-раз, блин - заработать на форексе очень просто. Тут нет ну ВООБЩЕ ничего не понятного. ЧТо вы трахаетесь с какими-то виртуальными проблемами."

(С) SProgrammer.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/106457/page19

Personally, I'm interested in doing automation. :) And the rest of you... I think they want something like that, too.

LeoV >>:

- А о чём этот фильм?

- Да ни о чём!!!

))))

Leo - I've written before - you're tiring of your stupidity - Lea, it's not you. :) -- here's the man -- https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/lea

He's LeA... You know , on the end. :))

All right, thank you all :)) - I'm sick of it. :)

ZERO PRIMITIVE STRATEGIES. so far. None. ....