Interesting idea .... - page 4

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

The problem is that you don't understand simple things - I asked - code, time, profitability.

Take it and set it up yourself.

Set it up, get the profitability, and then give the code, parameters, time.

How it's run....))))

LeoV >>:

Как всё запущенно....))))

Is that code from you or something? You're boring Leo with your impenetrable stupidity. Honestly. Tired.

Mischek >>:

Стандартный MACD Фунт 1 час, настройки не менялись, время - с апреля 09 г. по сегодня

So where are the paratags? M1 period, all ticks, any symbol, lot constant.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Is that code from you or something? You're boring Leo with your unreasonable stupidity. Honestly. Tired.

I'm not a programmer. You are. The code is from Metaquotes, so it'll be interesting when you tell me it doesn't work.

P.S. Whoever calls himself that, calls himself that. You think I can't say something? I'll make it sound like a month's worth of pharmacy work......))))

SProgrammer >>:

То что я свалил на вас, вас хоть на смерть то не задавило? :)

Nothing fell on me.

Leo's dodging it as well, he's experienced.

You'd better do your own work, check your thinking, and tell us about it. Or you could just ask, a lot of people have dabbled in it.

SProgrammer >>:

Это код от тебя или что? Утомил ты лео своей непроходимой тупостью. Ну чесное слово. Утомил.

Shit, you started a thread asking for discussion and participation,

and you've already shat on everyone who responded.

You called me a mashka.)

So what's next?

LeoV >>:

Я не программер. Программер ты. Код от Метаквотов, поэтому будет интересно, когда ты скажешь, что он не работает.

P.S. Кто сам так обзавается, тот сам так называется. Думаешь я не могу чё-нить ляпнуть? Ляпну так, что потом месяц будешь аптекать.....))))

Just blurt out whatever you want.

I understand you have nothing to give as a primitive strategy. OK - so sit back and listen.

What do you mean "the code doesn't work", it has to be PIRIBLE for the fitting period. :) You do realise that what you are saying is nonsense - no code can not work and be profitable. :)

Oh, the first concept has come up. There's a lot to discuss.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> OK - so sit tight.

I'm trying to listen, but it's not going well with you so far. You were given two advisers to choose from by lea and Mischek.

I wrote -

LeoV wrote >> Yes, on minutes for a couple of days - would be great. SProgrammer, give us the parameters of the EA - and we will test....))))
Listening extraordinarily....))))

SProgrammer писал(а) >> it's nonsense - can't code not work and be profitable. :)

I agree, this is pure nonsense. )))) But I didn't say that - you wrote it.