Interesting idea .... - page 3

Yes ! I forgot one more important thing - ... although perhaps only for me - the period, the timeframe is minutes!

I think even someone with relatively little experience with EAs knows that a primitive strategy with a rigid algorithm rigidly fitted in the tester will not work in the future. Neither to a sufficient advantage, nor to a sufficient disadvantage to reverse the strategy. It will not work at all. It doesn't take much time to check it.

All in all, the idea is at a kindergarten level. It is unclear how such a great SProgrammer fell for it.

SProgrammer,

Once again, this is not my code.

demonstrating it:

Lots=0.1; MaximumRisk=0.02; DecreaseFactor=3; MovingPeriod=32; MovingShift=1;
From the first of December last year to today:

It works.

It's a tweak, just like you asked for. Now your way out - adjust it to work for a couple more days.

lea писал(а) >> Now your out - set it up to work for a couple more days.

Yes, on minutes for a couple of days - that would be great. SProgrammer, give us the parameters of the EA - and we will test it....)))) The Expert Advisor is called "Moving Average". It is included in any MT4.

Well personally, I read something like this from "TK":

"There is a primitive strategy that gives a 'profit' during one adjusted day.

The question is whether it is possible to find such "parameters at the beginning of the day", when the specified strategy will also give a profit on the next day.

In principle, nothing rediculous.

For example, "Strategy 26" should be activated when ATR[D1, 1] > ..., High[D1, 1]**Close[D1, 1] < ... etc.

Patterns, patterns, only patterns everywhere. :)

As an option (not a strategy, just one parameter), but close to the topic.

Who, what and on whom shifts, I do not discuss.

gip >>:
Мне кажется даже человек со сравнительно небольшим опытом работы с экспертами знает, что жестко подогнанная в тестере примитивная стратегия с жестким алгоритмом не будет работать в будущем. Ни в достаточный плюс, ни в достаточный для переворота стратегии минус. Будет работать совсем хреновенько. Не нужно много времени, что бы это проверить. SP как рядовой халявщих этого делать не хочет, а хочет свалить на кого-то.

Has it come down on you? I noticed - how much you gave away as a result. :)

Question on the first underlined - "are you clearly sure about this?" If yes then you may not read this thread anymore - as it will say nonsense from your point of view. :)

And on the second - if the first one is just "what you think", I note you wrote it right there :), that is a statement "about YOU". OK - thank you - we have learned your point of view. But the second is sort of about me, so the question - WHAT'S the big deal that someone here didn't know - :) That I'm a common freeloader? That I don't want to do anything? That I want to take it out on somebody else? Is this some kind of eye-opener you're all trying to pull here? Yeah, well, you're a real psychic, aren't you? :) You didn't get killed by me blaming it on you, did you? :)

LeoV >>:

Да, на минутках пару дней - было бы отлично. SProgrammer, дайте параметры советника - а мы потестим....)))) Советник называется "Moving Average". Входит в состав любого МТ4.

Leo, a primitive strategy - implies a STILL LOT. :) You didn't know? Too bad you didn't know.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Leo, a primitive strategy - implies a STILL LOT. :) You didn't know? Too bad you didn't know.

Put a permanent lot. What's your problem?

Mischek >>:

Стандартный MACD Фунт 1 час, настройки не менялись, время - с апреля 09 г. по сегодня

OK - I'll have a look. :)

LeoV >>:

Поставь постоянный лот. Какие проблемы?

The problems are that you don't understand simple things - I asked - code, time, profitability.

Take it and set it yourself.

You set it up, you get profitability, and then you give me the code, parameters, and time.