Classical analysis 'doesn't work'? - page 17

Helen >>:

...не работает ни ТА, ни ММ. Трейдер работает... ТА - "применяется"... либо - "не применяется"

:)

And did I formulate the topic of this thread? Why are you contradicting yourself? Well, I won't cling to words.

I actually wanted to say a simple thing - that it is impossible to define efficiency of this or that type of TA by a profit report. Because the profitability, besides TA, is affected by much more important factors - how you manage lot size and take profit, for example. How you close losses. What is the ratio of the price of one pip to the deposit's value. This is much more important than timely detecting a level breakout, a divergence, or, by golly, a third wave.

If we want to determine if classic TA works or not, we should rather analyze reversal patterns - on such and such time interval such patterns really reversed (in pips or %) in such percentage of cases. Such statistical analysis could say something about TA effectiveness in its pure form. There are such researches, they are published - somebody wanted to keep statistics...

You know very well that two people can trade with one indicator, and one will lose, and the other will increase deposit. Or it may be one and the same person, but in different periods of time. What is the difference between them?

I hope I have clarified my point of view.

Speaking polemically, yes, I believe one can open a position at any time and in any direction. If a trader knows how to trade, he will make a profit. If the trader does not, he may be classical or Picasso with Chagall :).

But I'm not going to be polemical.

Nilog >>:

Если уж говорить полемически заостренно, то да, я считаю, что открывать позицию можно в любой момент и в любую сторону. Хто умеет торговать, тот вылезет в прибыль, а который нет - тому хоть классический, хоть Пикассо с Шагалом :)

Well, well :)

Martingale supporters could trade like that, but they are also looking for a specific entry point. Entering from scratch is a faulty toy

Why do you keep confusing TA and TC?

A TA is a measuring instrument. Like a ruler or a scale. Do you even know the meaning of the word "analysis"?

So to say that TA doesn't work is nonsense. What does not work is how you use the results of this analysis - your TS. And the analysis shows and shows in accordance with the device of its measuring tools. Be it "classic" or "newage". It doesn't matter.

A whole branch of nonsense.

storm >>:

Ну ну :)

Сторонники мартингейла могли бы впринципе так торговать, но и они ищут конкретную точку входа. Вход от "балды" - бракованная игрушка

Who told you this nonsense?

Entering from the ballpark is no different from entering by CCI or MACD, simply because at any given second price can go where it wants to go, and sissy is not the law.

Entering from scratch is just as good... as long as you know where you're coming out.

Nilog писал(а) >>

Who told you this nonsense?

Entering from "spaz" is no different than entering by CCI or MACD, simply because at any given second price can go where it wants to go, and the Sisian is no law.

Entering from scratch is just as good... if you know where you come out.

How many wondrous discoveries we have... :)

Svinozavr >>:

Поэтому говорить, что ТА не работает - нонсенс. Не работает то, как вы используете результаты этого анализа

What about me?

Swetten >>:

Как много нам открытий чудных... :)

Did you even make a rouble on forex, weirdo?

Did someone say that classical analysis does not work?

Why not - I checked on the simulator the calculation points from ashbo time zone to classic trend lines and channels by Fibo levels and many others (Gartley patterns, dragon patterns) everything is present, even the standard reversal patterns are fully confirmed on the simulator - head shoulders double bottom, double top... I attach the picture...

Forsage >>:

Кто-то говорил что класический анализ не работает?

Почему-же - проверял на симуляторе точки расчета от ашбо тайм зона до класических трендовых линий и каналов по фибо уровням и многим другим ( патерны Гартли, патерн дракон) все присутствует, даже стандартные фигуры разворота полностью подтверждаються на симуляторе - голова плечи двойное дно, двойная вершина.. рисунок прилагаю..

You don't have to attach it. In hindsight, everything you have listed really "works". Now try drawing from these same figures in the future to see if they really work.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

You don't have to attach it. In hindsight, everything you have listed really "works". Now try to draw the future according to these figures to check if they really work.

All the figures work on the real market, even the accuracy of the reversal trends in specific points is fully consistent with that on the simulator, and the simulator allows you to understand the reversal rules, the most important thing is that first all the reversal points were tested in the real market and then came the market model, which was further checked all those analytical calculations real market. The simulator allows us to additionally identify those basic rules by which variants of the situation may develop but it requires to combine (indentify) the carriers of the real market and the simulator.