Generation of uniformly distributed random numbers (0,1) - page 18

AlexEro >>:

Когда я был молодой, мы все считали, что аватар должен намекать на любимый сорт пива.

Сейчас я знаю, что в существенных количествах пиво вредно, но всё же... подумай над этим на досуге.

Определись.

I don't drink beer... I drink vodka!))

gumgun, aren't you afraid to communicate with this gentleman, in case it's contagious. :))

SProgrammer >>:

gumgun, Вы не боитесь общаться этим господином, вдруг это заразное. :))

It hasn't come to brainwashing yet, but if.... then like a decent person I will take action.....)))

gumgum >>:

До сношений мозга еще не дошло дело, а если.... то как порядочный человек приму меры.....)))

Is that in place of a "thank you"?

AlexEro >>:

Это вместо "спасибо" ?

Thank you!)))

AlexEro писал(а) >>

Is it instead of "thank you" ?

Actually, AlexEro appears to be a very intelligent and educated man, although overly IMHO, impulsive. And his behaviour can be explained very simply - it is an attempt to provoke an outburst of emotions, to get more information. I don't mean to make a commute here that I really think he's acting unnecessarily weird.

SProgrammer >>:

На самом деле, AlexEro - судя по всему весьма умный и образованный человек, хотя излишне ИМХО, импульсивный. А такое его поведение обьясняется очень просто - это попытки спровоцировать выплеск эмоциий, с целью получить побольше информации. Не хотел бы что бы коммуто тут мои слова показались, что я действительно думаю что он как-то излишне странно ведет себя. нотванс.

They sent Irriss the Cossack to replace you on the forum. Is that why you've become so polite?

AlexEro писал(а) >>

They sent Iriss the Cossack to replace you. Is that why you got all polite?

Don't test my patience.

SProgrammer >>:

Не испытывай мое терпение.

О! Right, then. What are you gonna do in retaliation? Post the NSA's secret RNG algorithm at 2^x- whatever-degree intervals to show my insignificance?

Uh...uh.... hot "Finnish" guys.... at least you don't have to)))