Equal lots in hedging instruments - page 3

sever29 >>:

хм, я думал, что соотношение лотов будет всегда фиксированно, а по твоему оно зависит от курса

of course it does!!! but often not significantly, the volatility of the pair plays a much bigger role!!!

RomanS >>:

Не важно что в начале!!! важно что в конце!!!

Hello

happy holidays

Mischek >>:

бай USDCHF

при "хеджировании" бай EURUSD

Correct!!! only when hedging 1 lot of EURUSD you have to open 1.02 lots of USDCHF but not 1.4......

Am I wrong??? :)

One more time

"Bought 0.1 lot of eurabax

want a hedge on the franc.

We have to sell as many francs to buy as many quid as we spent (quid) buying the eur."

Mischek >>:

Здрасьте

с праздником

You too :)

RomanS >>:

Правильно!!! только при хеджировании 1 лота EURUSD надо открыть 1,02 лота USDCHF, но ни как не 1,4......

Я не прав??? :)

The number of quid in both cases should be the same

Buy EURUSD

Numerator - EUR

denominator - USD

leverage 1/100 1 lot, EUR denominator is pledged as a pledge, i.e. 1000 EUR, profit is paid from denominator, i.e. USD, i.e. at 1.0 lot and 100p profit it would be 1000 Bucks

Buy USDCHF

numerator - USD

denominator - CHF

leverage 1/100 1 lot, pledge is taken from the denominator USD, i.e. 1000 USD, profit is paid from the denominator, i.e. in CHF, i.e. at 1.0 lot and 100p profit it would be 1000 CHF

Isn't that so, or am I confused ;)

RomanS писал(а) >>
Isn't it so, or am I confused ;)

Personally, I am waiting to see who is right or you are right, so what kind of lot would it be? Amazing to see everyone hedging "in their own way".

What's that got to do with the shoulder?

Let's go step by step.

If Eurobucks buy 1 lot and "hedge" with GBP, it would be a GBPUSD sell 1 lot, agreed ?