WHY ARE TRADERS LOSING MONEY? - page 27

Neveteran писал(а) >>

We have what we have and at the same time see what we want to see?
Don't you think it's possible to diagnose from this observation? :)))
No hard feelings.

Let's look at the price movement daily weekly timeframes - no randomness only pure economics.
On hourly charts the game begins....
On the minute charts if there will be a TS it is more likely with the exploitation of randomness.

Neveteran >>:

Мы имеем, то, что имеем и в тоже время видим в этом, то что хотим увидеть?
Вам не кажется, что по этому наблюдению можно диагноз ставить? :)))
только без обид.

I apologise profusely.... for getting into a conversation between scientific men.

But if you put it down to TA (Eurofrank is an example) - you have to look for salvation in FA.

And here - such disregard for both.

Definitely there are strategies that defeat the spread.

I wish I knew them.

-----

Good luck!

nikost писал(а) >>

on the news

On the news against the news is a movement in the trading session... (price has to work out the day) is the current movement vector for the hour.

Tantrik >>:

Давайте посмотрим движение цены дневные недельные таймфреймы - никаких случайностей только чистая экономика.
На часовых графиках начинается игра....
на минутках если и будет ТС то скорее с эксплуатацией случайности.

Let's look at the price movement daily weekly timeframes - no randomness only pure MACRO economics.
But we are not capable of hibernating, we want to eat every day and no one will pull ultra-long positions except Bafet.

On the hourly charts the game begins.... we take a queue to the bookmaker's window. :)))

On the minute charts if there is going to be a TS it's more likely to be with the exploitation of chance. Pips, this is aerobatics, based on intuition and iron nerves.

I apologise profusely.... for getting into a conversation between scientific men.

But if you put it down to TA (Eurofrank as an example) - you have to look for salvation in FA.

And here - such disregard for both.

Definitely there are strategies that defeat the spread.

I wish I knew them.

-----

>> Good luck!

Yes you will! Everything works and FA and TA and Random! And everything doesn't work and all at different times...

Tantrik >>:

На новостях против новостей это движение в торговой сессии... (цена должна отработать день) это сложившийся на данный час вектор движения.

So, what is the vector of NZD/USD? Or should we be more specific about which currency pairs we are talking about? For example, I mostly see the EUR/USD trend on the M30 and daily chart, but what about the JPY pairs? The trend there can not only change but simply jump in 3 seconds in an unknown direction, and there is no guarantee that it will only happen once in an hour!

IgorM писал(а) >>

well, what about one of the postulates of forex:
1.the presence of fluctuations in the level of production: uneven growth, different values are not fluctuations.
2.Fluctuations are the replacement of positive dynamics by negative dynamics. Isolated, chaotic fluctuations are not cyclical.
3.Cyclicality - the repetition of fluctuations. Economic dynamics is characterised by a wavelike pattern, the development of oscillations one after the other.
The fluctuations have a recurring unit called a cycle.
Both graphical and fundamental analyses are based on repeatability, as well as ....... :))) what would we be doing if we did not look at graphs to find patterns, i.e. repetitions?

Another thing is that it is absolutely impossible to predict the timeframes for chart repetitions, but we can only find them by "scientific poking" into the trader's trading terminal - either in quotes history, or in timeframes, or .......
So I suggest replacing the charts with childish kaleidoscope patterns - if you see a flower, you guessed the trend reversal, if you don't see it, you just keep turning the kaleidoscope :))))

They look for regularities on the minutes. "Economic dynamics is characterized by a wavelike pattern, which develops through successive fluctuations" - if we compare this to a graph of currency prices in the annual interval, the waves should coincide.

Neveteran писал(а) >>

Let's look at the price movement daily weekly timeframes - no randomness only pure MACRO economics.
But we are not capable of hibernating, we want to eat every day and no one will pull ultra-long positions except Bafet.
On the hourly charts the game begins.... we take a queue to the bookmaker's window. :)))
On the minute charts if there is going to be a TS it's more likely to be with the exploitation of chance. Pips, this is aerobatics, based on intuition and iron nerves.

So what's the solution then?

Neveteran писал(а) >>

Pipsing is not TS. Pipsing is pipsing.

Richie >>:

Так какой тогда выход?

"- What is our life? ... A game!..."