WHY ARE TRADERS LOSING MONEY? - page 9

paukas >>:

Чушь.

95% действуют как раз наоборот. Продают на росте и покупают на падении. И усредняются по самые гланды. Вот их и имеют.

It also makes me smile when every other customer asks the programmers for a script to open positions simultaneously in both directions:))))))))

ULAD писал(а) >>

It also makes me smile when every other customer asks the programmers for a script to open positions simultaneously in both directions: ))))))))

It is not possible to "open positions simultaneously in both directions" on the same instrument.

A position is, by definition, the difference between a buy obligation and a sell obligation.

paukas >>:

Я весь прошедший год так и торговал. Покупал на максимумах и продавал на минимумах. Жаловаться не на что.

Не еврофранк правда. Хотя и на еврофранке то же самое. А задним числом развороты видно хорошо :))

:

Well, I have been trading the Euro/Franc all year without thinking about anything. And I got the most out of the interventions of the Central Bank,

when I was selling with pending orders every 50 pips when the price was growing. The point of my writing. If people

If people want to make money in forex... they should not buy at the highs and sell at the lows and vice versa,

but first of all understand why "it or the other way round" should be done.

paukas >>:

Невозможно "открыть позиции одновременно в обе стороны" по одному инструменту.

Позиция по определению есть разница между обязательсвами купить и обязательствами продать.

The key word here ispositions, or more precisely, the transactions equated to them.

Andthe position, yes, there can only be one...

But that's another topic.

paukas >>:

Невозможно "открыть позиции одновременно в обе стороны" по одному инструменту.

Позиция по определению есть разница между обязательсвами купить и обязательствами продать.

Pardon me. open trade positions .

And it also makes me smile when respected people on this forum claim that there are no targets for price movement.

It also makes me smile that 75% don't even look at the news coming out, but use purely TA so to speak.

ULAD писал(а) >>

Pardon me. open trade positions .

It also makes me smile when respected people on this forum argue that there is no goal for price movement.

Our goal is communism. The goal of price is to collect most orders along the way.

ULAD wrote >>
It also makes me smile that 75% don't even look at the news coming out but use purely TA so to speak.
I don't read the news. They don't affect anything.

Mount Ararat can be climbed from at least two sides...

;)))

It's time to rename the thread "Share your smile" ))

paukas >>:

Не читаю новости.

I respect frankness.