WHY ARE TRADERS LOSING MONEY? - page 8

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

1. Yes

2. No. Probability theory only says...that anything can happen at any time...including things that

practically (from probability theory) has no chance. Perhaps more accurately, you meant to ask: "Is it possible to find the OVERALL probability"?

I will answer exactly the opposite.

ZEXEL66 >>:

А риски какие принимали? Или будь что будет? Для меня 25% за год как ПАММ-инвестор -это авантюра чистой воды. Проще уже

было год назад евробонды купить, риск, по сравнению с ПАММ на порядок(ки) меньше, прибыль была бы как минимум не меньше.

The risks are the same as everywhere else - the possibility of losing a deposit.

I don't agree about "easier". Anything above the bank rate is always the maximum risk, i.e. 100% - as luck would have it.

VictorArt >>:

Риски как везде - возможность потери депозита.

Насчёт "проще" - не согласен. Всё что выше банковского процента - всегда максимальный риск, т.е. 100% - как повезёт.

It's not so simple with banks either...

And I would not rely on their interest rates as an axiom.

Richie писал(а) >>

I would like to ask a few more questions in the meantime:

-

Question one: Is it possible, using only technical analysis tools (indicators), to earn good money on the currency forex market for a long time?

-

Question two: Is it possible, using only probability theory,

to

make good money in forex for a long time?

1.Yes

2.Yes.

PapaYozh >>:

У меня такое чувство, что я Вам "про Фому", а Вы мне - "про Ерёму".

Во-первых, какова бы не была система, но объем ставки - дискретный. И если по Вашей системе позволительна ставка 0.015, а реально Вы можете выставить либо 0.01, либо 0.02, то в случае ставки 0.01 Вы недобираете прибыль, а в случае 0.02 - принимаете повышенные риски.

Сдается мне, что нет у Вас опыта извлечения стабильного дохода с FX, о котором Вы уже несколько раз упоминали.

Sorry, if so, I agree, I'm wrong. I've never worked with these lots and I've never had to think that they wouldn't let me open 0.015.

Richie >>:

Почему большинство трейдеров сливает депозиты?

Вопрос такой: почему большинство трейдеров-программистов не могут понять закономерности изменения цен
инструментов в такой степени, чтобы на этом можно было бы длительное время хорошо зарабатывать
?

A well-posed question already contains the answer. In this case, it has already been emphasised:)

A good agronomist nerd cannot work at the level of an excavator virtuoso - practice is required. A good trader will turn out if you have the aptitude for it plus the obligatory experience of practice. It's been said somewhere that after 14 years of practice traders practically do not lose any money. But how many are able to reach this level of practice - very few people. So, here's the natural selection.

A good trader can also be a bad programmer, it will not affect his successful work, and a good programmer then must be a good trader to earn by trading.

Is it possible to be a good trader, for example Aknim who does not even see the regularities and does not want to acknowledge them? And there are a lot of them on this forum.

An indicator or a program does not trade itself, it is just a tool to determine what is happening in the market at the moment. And we all trade on the probability of price movement up or down. The more accurate you are in estimating the situation, the more the result will depend on it. I'm always amused by the saying of some respected commentators to follow the course. The price has gone up and everybody is in a position. The market has screwed them and that is not much or little - 95% statistics says:))

ULAD писал(а) >>

... I am always amused by the saying of respected forum members to follow the course. The price went up and everyone took a position. The market screwed them, and that's not much, not a little 95% statistics say:))

Bullshit.

95% act just the opposite. They sell on the rise and buy on the fall. And they average down to the throat. That's what they get.

paukas >>:

Чушь.

95% действуют как раз наоборот. Продают на росте и покупают на падении. И усредняются по самые гланды. Вот их и имеют.

In general, the market has everyone...

paukas >>:

Чушь.

95% действуют как раз наоборот. Продают на росте и покупают на падении. И усредняются по самые гланды. Вот их и имеют.

Why nonsense? It's not the stock market. It's a forex market. Look at the euro/franc pair. If you sell on the upside

and buy on a fall... you're golden. If you buy on the upside and sell on the downside...you're bankrupt.

Take a look at the entire past year.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

Why nonsense? It's not the stock market. It's a forex market. Look at the euro/franc pair. If you sell on the upside

and buy on a fall... you're golden. If you buy on the upside and sell on the downside...you're bankrupt.

Take a look at the past year.

That's how I've been trading all last year. Bought on the highs and sold on the lows. Nothing to complain about.

Not the eurofrank, though. Although the same on the euro-frank. But reversals are well known in hindsight :))

: