WHY ARE TRADERS LOSING MONEY? - page 7

Richie >>:

ZEXEL66, я говорю про длительный промежуток времени. У меня были периоды, когда я делал и по 50% в месяц пипсовкой, однако

потом всё налитое сливалось, именно поэтому нахожусь в поисках "надёжности".

I haven't drained any of that money, just "refilled" the account. About the long run. Why are you so pessimistic

to trading and think that the same 100% per annum can't be earned regularly? I don't mean just investing with the most

I mean not just investments with the minimum risk and opening a terminal once a day but Forex trading with strict MM.

Richie >>:

. Кроме того, торговать на

фондовом рынке гораздо проще, чем на валютном.

Why is that?

Richie >>:

Попутно хочу задать ещё пару вопросов:

-

Вопрос первый: Возможно ли, применяя только инструменты технического анализа (индикаторы) длительное время хорошо зарабатывать на валютном Форексе?

-

Вопрос второй: Возможно ли, применяя только теорию вероятности, длительное время хорошо зарабатывать на валютном Форексе?

1. Yes

2. No. Probability theory only says...that anything can happen at any time...including things that

practically (from probability theory) has no chance. Probably more accurately meant to ask: "Is it possible to find LAWYERITY"?

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

Why are you so pessimistic about trading and think that the same 100% per annum cannot be earned regularly?

For me personally, 100% is not difficult. 100% a year, that's roughly speaking - 6% a month or 0.3% a day. However, in my conditions this is not enough,

I will earn that way for 100 years, figuratively speaking.

As for the simplicity of the stock market - it's not my opinion, I've never worked on it. This is the opinion of the aforementioned

and some other famous traders and I'm inclined to believe them.

Richie >>:

Лично для меня 100 % - это не сложно. 100% в год, это грубо говоря - 6% в месяц или 0,3% в день. Однако, в моих условиях этого мало,

я так 100 лет зарабатывать буду, образно говоря.

Что касается простоты работы на фондовом рынке - это не моё мнение, ни разу не работал на нём. Это мнение вышеупомянутого

персонажа и ряда других известных трейдеров и я склонен им верить.

If 100% a year is not difficult for you...then 2 options.

1. Simple. Take your will in your fist and set yourself on the path...let's say you invest $2000, I think you'll find that kind of money.

After 9 years you have a million dollars. You can be patient for the sake of it...life will not end in 9 years.

2. Just become an entrepreneur...and take a risk. Sell your house, flat, etc. etc. and live in a rented one. In 2 years.

buy the flat back... In another 2-3 years you have the same million dollars...and live in a flat.

Others, on the other hand, take the risk).

Richie >>:

Что касается простоты работы на фондовом рынке - это не моё мнение, ни разу не работал на нём. Это мнение вышеупомянутого

This character, in the same conversation with Gurov, said that he had never thought of working in the forex market, but Gurov showed him

Gurov showed him that all those schemes that he applies to the stock market are also applicable to forex. These are Gerchik's words and he agreed with Gurov.

It seems to me...that it is necessary to distinguish for whom it is easier to work in the stock market or in the foreign exchange market. For you and me, who don't have

For us, who have no information about the U.S. stock markets (we will be the last to know any information), it's easier to work in the forex market.

Moreover... the absurdity is that the Forex market is also safer than the stock market. Let's say if we work without leverage...it's almost

it's almost impossible to lose the deposit. We bought the pound for the full amount and it fell "sneaky" by as much as 15%. What a blow). We bought an amazing stock... and it might not

fall not 15... but 1,500%. So with the same amount of leverage, forex is much safer than the stock market. In the latter no one

even 20 to 1.

Richie >>:

Лично для меня 100 % - это не сложно. 100% в год, это грубо говоря - 6% в месяц или 0,3% в день. Однако, в моих условиях этого мало,

я так 100 лет зарабатывать буду, образно говоря.

As one famous forum member claimed, his friend in the stock market lost several hundred million greenbacks - he thought it was easy too :)

In fact, the situation is the same in any financial market - if you chase profits, it's easy to lose everywhere.

For example, last year I earned 25% for the year as a PAMM investor and I am quite satisfied with the result - such interest does not just walk away, especially if you remember that you do nothing at all.

"Personally for me 100% - is not difficult" - so many people thought so, but at the end of the year they were just licking their eyes when thinking about the profit, which like sand slips through their fingers in a matter of days :)

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

This.........

Yeah, it's easier for me to work on forex.

VictorArt >>:

Например, я за прошлый год заработал 25% за год как ПАММ-инвестор и вполне доволен результатом - такие проценты на дороге не валяются, особенно, если при этом помнить, что делать вообще ничего не надо.

"Лично для меня 100 % - это не сложно" - многие так считали, однако в конце года только облизнулись, вспоминая про прибыль, которая как песок сквозь пальцы утекла в считанные дни :)

What risks have you taken? Or what will it be? For me 25% over a year as a PAMM investor is a gamble. It would be easier to buy Eurobonds

If I had bought Eurobonds a year ago, the risk is much lower than with PAMM, the profit would be at least as big.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

If there's a system that makes 10% a month from $1,000, then the same system at exactly the same risk (as a % of the deposit) will earn

and with $100,000 10% a month. Just the lot will be 100 times bigger. We are talking about any one month.

I have the feeling that I'm telling you "about Thomas", and you're telling me "about Eureka".

First of all, whatever the system, the volume of the bet is discrete. And if your system allows you to stake 0.015, in reality you can put either 0.01 or 0.02, in case of 0.01 you lose profit, and in case of 0.02 you take increased risks.

It seems to me that you do not have the experience of extracting a stable income from FX, which you have already mentioned several times.