The pure truth about forex and the TS! - page 2

Richie, you promised to frighten everyone with a new question today - hurry up before the scientific community starts talking :)))

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

Why the topic-starter? I, for one, was talking about the author of the article. If it's the same person (which I'm not sure it is), then sure.

Good luck.

The answer from gentlemen-managers have not received, but not in vain put up this post, at least the mood has lifted. I am still young, why do I remember the dinosaurs and the cheques, rubles, birches, so I wanted to know if there was some good in Forex and whether there were people who really earned, or exactly as a contemporary of the dinosaurs said, all around manderae. >>Manders are probably from the word "mand"?)

tupogoloviy >>:

... Мандёры- это наверное от слова "манда"?)))

given the location of the valiant MQL firm:

or maybe it's from Tatar: kil-kil-manda - come here??????????????

tupogoloviy писал(а) >>

...... so wanted to know if forex is any good, and if there are people actually making money .....

If there wasn't, so many people wouldn't be doing it. The biggest problem is that few people understand the laws

of price movements of instruments. One does not even want to speak about discipline, psychology and capital management.

tupogoloviy >>:

Ответ от господ-мандёров так и не получил, но не зря выставил этот пост, хоть настроение подняли. Я то ещё молодой, откуда мне помнить динозавров, и чеки-рубли-берёзки, так хотелось знать, есть ли толк в Форексе, и есть ли люди действительно зарабатывающие, или точно как сказал современник динозавров, все вокруг мандёры. Мандёры- это наверное от слова "манда"?)))

There is. 5% say they make money. By the way, they all hang out here. You shameless scumbags.

paukas >>:

....Кстати они все все здесь толкутся. Мандёры бестыжие.

Please cool down the whole list...

Last_Don >>:

охласите весь список пжлста...

Don from the IRS?

paukas >>:

Дон из налоговой ?

No, the don from the Mafia. The last one left. The rest aren't dons, they're just little mafiosos trying to fit in with the dons.

Don't give us away :)

P.S. At least for cheap :)))

Last_Don писал(а) >>

given the location of the valiant MQL firm:

or maybe it's from Tatar: kil-kil-manda - come here?????????????

So I say, kil-manda (Turk) - come here, mandery means beggars, they call for Forex, so come here and bring some extra rubles. This is not what some insulted gentlemen think, not everyone knows languages. I think the theme will be continued, because the New Year's holidays are still on!)))

Richie писал(а) >>

If it didn't exist, so many people wouldn't be doing it. The biggest problem is that few people understand the laws

of instrument price movements. Discipline, psychology and money management are out of the question.

If billboards like "Don't tell your wife where I take the money" are hanging on every corner, what man would not want to stash his wife, drink beer with men, go "left-handed"! Easy money tempts many people, and no one has cancelled greed, so the people's way to "Uncle Zekrudzha's" free money will not become weaker!We roll down the slope from human values to material values, and with all this accumulated material we will enter the other side of paradise!