The pure truth about forex and the TS! - page 9

paukas >>:

На графике баланса и эквити естественно :)

And may I have the link.... to my balance and equity chart.

paukas писал(а) >>

If there was a drainage technique, it would be priceless.

That's what I'm saying, they can't even drain it properly. I asked for such a methodology - they won't give me one.

I asked for such a methodology, they won't give it.

paukas >>:

На графике баланса и эквити естественно :)

Пардон, vizit

Подумал график разноса вы представили

))))) it's no big deal.

Richie >>:

Вот и я говорю, даже слить нармально не могут. Я просил такую методику - не дают.

Люди, дайте методику которая сливает за 10-20 сделок всё до аута при нормальном управлении, третий раз прошу.

Don't ask - open a real account and go ahead... Maybe you'll even reach your target on the 5th trade.

vizit >>:

Да не проси - открой счет реальный и вперед... Может даже на 5-й сделке цели достигнешь.

Nah, he wants to with normal control. But with manual control, he'll be draining like a cripple. )))

Off the booze... (and happy holidays to you too). First thing I came across was this post. It's bullshit. Every three months or so, another loser spins another thread about how hard his life is, how hard it is to make dough on trout. All this is mixed with a reflection on the golden years of unfulfilled (past) times. "KARAUL! They're cheating everywhere, DCs are bastards, they're MARGINCALLING MY MIKROREALS!!.." is the typical babble of losers. To paraphrase Elder, the stock exchange, dear man, is not your mother, no one here will give you warm milk and tell you bedtime stories.

Richie писал(а) >>

That's what I'm saying, they can't even drain it properly. I asked for such a methodology - they won't give it to me.

People, give me a methodology that drains everything in 10-20 trades to the outs with normal management, for the third time I ask.

Easy. 10-20 open-close maximum lot on the symbol with a big spread.

vizit >>:

А ссылку позволите.... на мой график баланса и эквити.

Lost ? :))))

Richie, would you like to sell you a methodology for such a drain? Expensive.

paukas писал(а) >>

Richie, would you like me to sell you a methodology for such a drain? It's expensive.

I'm not going to buy anything from you, I know your type.

I am talking about normal money management, big lots, you are confused, only fools are losing with big lots.