The pure truth about forex and the TS! - page 8

Richie
писал(а)
>>

A question for you to ask. What do you think is the "percentage of randomness" in this graph?

Based on the graph, the downward slope angle is 17 degrees and the upward slope is 13 degrees, and the graph goes with an expansion, and the % of randomness is more down than up! )))

Oooh, if it were like that in forex, I would have been found long ago, my lost millions, as the author of this essay said, or someone else, but I liked the expression!

LeoV писал(а) >>

Is there any certainty that a brick won't 'fall on your head' when you leave the house? )))

There's a big difference between the two, you're thinking about the present life at the time and I'm thinking about the future, because the body and soul are different things ! Throw me some money, I'll put in a good word for you when I'm in paradise!)))

Yes, tupogoloviy, that's why there are few people who make "lemons" in forex.

The main "secret" of this chart is even simpler: whatever the price is, it is bound to cross the "time" axis,

and where will it go? It's a sine wave, even if it's spoiled by the GPS.

Richie >>:

Вопрос на "засыпку". Как вы думаете, какой "процент случайности" в этом графике?

96.7% according to Gost.

Well done!!! And the flooders are hooked...

Richie >>:

Хорошая шутка, paukas, завтра покажу вам ещё один любопытный график, посмотрим какой процент будет тогда.

I don't care if you show a macro shot of the hairy places, what's the point...

- What happened to the forum? Where are the technical questions gone? Where are the interesting "grails"?

- Probably everyone who studied MKL4 has mastered it 100%. And those who had an "alternative" approach to market analysis - exhausted all their ideas and are only counting on the paycheck at the end of the month.

"White Bear" no offense to me. It's nothing personal. It's just that your topics are long gone here. Nostalgia. The emptiness of the forum. Just laugh. GURU!!!! Where did you disappear? Where are the interesting topics?

vizit >>:

Покажи лучше по каким методикам сливал, а по каким зарабатывал.

А то хоть макросъёмку волосатых мест показывай, толку то...

How do I know what methodology you used to drain?

If there was a leakage methodology, it would be worthless.

But any fool can make money. And your chart shows it perfectly.

paukas >>:

Откуды ж я знаю по каким вы методикам сливали ?

Если бы была сливная методика - ей бы цены не было.

А заработать может любой дурак. Вот и на вашем графике отлично видно.

On what schedule?

I drain mostly at the central supermarket. By the dumb method - pathetic, but willing.

vizit >>:

На каком графике?

On the balance and equity graph of course :)

Sorry, vizit

Thought you presented the spread chart