LOSING TRADING SYSTEM - page 5

You shouldn't like us so much.

Jealous? ;)

Considering one is still waiting for 1.34 and the other is opening positions based on the length of the daily candles, no.....))))

No), swimming in the bathtub. Thanks for taking care of the liver). I will now make a screenshot of today's situation on euro/dollar pair.

During the day there were 2 signals to enter...very strange...for some reason...these positions closed with profit. At the same time for

Entry and exit did not need any indukes. Only the price.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >> I'll take a screenshot of today's euro/dollar pairing situation in a moment.

During the day there were 2 signals to enter...very strange...for some reason...these positions closed in profit. In this case for

entrance and exit did not need any indicator. Only the price.

I look and the manner of behavior is the same - Attention, attention! The SCREEN SHOW is about to begin!

Please sit closer to the blue monitors! .....)))) This is gonna be fun!!! ....))))) >> Beer, popcorn, and life is good!!!!))))

Vinin >>:

Слишком много слов.

I agree. I've read your posts on other forums, I think. All objective. Please don't disappear.

ZEXEL66 >>:

Нет), плавал в ванной.

За день было 2 сигнала для входа...

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

No), swam in the bathtub.

There were two signals for entry during the day...

That's a little weak. With a good chick, there should be more signals to enter......))))

Apparently you went too far with #6 or there would have been more signals......))))

The backbone of the system. What to put on it can be decided later. Euro/dollar M15 pair

A system against the breakdown of the given levels 1.40 1.41 1.42 1.43 etc.

we place pending orders 5 pips below or above the round number.

(This is for euro/dollar, for pound/dollar for example 10 pips. I think

many have noticed the pound/dollar tendency very often goes

exactly to the price of 1.zz85 and from 1.zz85 the price goes back up).

sl=20 (can be changed upwards)

tp1=sl, half of the position is closed, the balance is without loss.

tp2=20-30 points from the close of tp1 or trailing stop

it can be done:

sl=20 (can be changed upwards)
tp1=2sl half of position closed, remainder at breakeven.
tp2=20-30 pips from tp1 close or trailing stop

1. 07.00 approximately. Looking at the screenshot. The price is moving without any trend near 1.435.

Put a limit order to buy at 1.4295 sl=20 1.4275

--First take=stop 1.4315, close half of the order, the rest without loss.

--Second take+20-30 points from the first close or a trailing stop starts to work.

2. 17.15 The price goes up. Breaks through the level of 1.44, opens sell order 1.4405 sl=20 1.4425

--The first take=stop 1.4385, we shall close half of the order, the rest of the order shall be without loss.

--The second take was not needed. we closed at sl 1.4405 (it is not on the screenshot yet)

Total profit:

-20 pips

-40 pips minimum

-20 pips

--breakout.

I can't attach a screenshot, how do I paste it?

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >> The backbone of the system.

What about the trunk of the system? The main thing is the trunk....))))