LOSING TRADING SYSTEM - page 7

ZEXEL66 >>:

Вот мы это и узнаем...... Эти 1-2

пункта могут сделать обе ТС убыточными....

Are you bullshitting me? What are you talking about? Let's make it 10 pips loss. Or 7-8 at least.

paukas >>:

Туфту решили гнать? Какие ещё 1-2 пункта? Давайте 10 п. убытка. Или 7-8 минимум.

You better tell me, this TS, even if it's fine-tuned, as long as there are only

I have only inputs at one price and outputs at another, should it drain quickly?

In another thread, the programmers said that they can tell if the system is plum

or not a draining system.

ZEXEL66 >>:

Вы мне лучше скажите, данная ТС, даже доработанная, пока есть только

просто входы по одной цене и выходы по другой, быстро должна слить?

В другой ветке программисты утверждали, что на глаз сразу скажут сливная

или не сливная система.

Ask your programmers at work

Integer >>:

Уважаемый, все вас поняли, и очень хорошо поняли. Насчет "не писать клоунам" - уже невозможно выполнить, если тема клоуном начата.

Gg...

ZEXEL66 >>:

Вы мне лучше скажите, данная ТС, даже доработанная, пока есть только

просто входы по одной цене и выходы по другой, быстро должна слить?

Regarding the combination of indicators: there is a thread which may interest you and also convince you that the question is not that simple. Something meaningful appears there on page 6 (second post by alsu).

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Regarding the combination of indicators: there is a thread which may interest you and also convince you that the question is not that simple. Something meaningful appears there on page 6 (second post by alsu).

My "tomorrow" question will be even more difficult. Get ready gentlemen mathematicians.

Well the mathematician in that thread is alsu, not me :) OK, let's get ready.

Richie >>:

Мой "завтрешний" вопрос будет ещё более не простым. Готовьтесь господа математики.

I'm actually from the north, you can't scare me with polar bears! :)))))

Mathemat >>:

По поводу комбинации индикаторов: есть ветка, которая Вас может заинтересовать и заодно убедить в том, что вопрос не настолько прост. Нечто содержательное появляется там на 6-й странице (второй пост alsu).

Thank you! I'll read it. But it's not as if I promised to only hang the turkeys. A very good filter for this entry

Daily range...If the average daily volatility of the pair is say 100 pips over the last month...and the price

has already passed this daily range coming to the level...then chances are that it will break through this level,

gather stops + positions of those who entered it upon the breakdown of this level) and come back.

And if the daily range is much smaller than usual (in the afternoon) and the price reaches the level, then it's better not to enter this trade.

it's better not to enter. Chances are higher that the price will go even further beyond this level.

When trading hands it's all simply determined.

Mathemat >>:

По поводу комбинации индикаторов: есть ветка, которая Вас может заинтересовать и заодно убедить в том, что вопрос не настолько прост. Нечто содержательное появляется там на 6-й странице (второй пост alsu).

And I haven't tried to understand). I think because even trying to understand...I won't understand. To each his own.