I INVITE COOPERATION FROM A TRADER-PROGRAMMER - page 5

CoreWinTT писал(а) >>

Everybody's so smart =)

I'm getting a headache from my ideas.

That's the point. A professional trader is a person who can only count on

on himself. And that's what most forum participants understand.

satop >>:

Есть один простой и проверенный способ -

Вы платите за работу программисту и если

советник прибыльный, и идея стоит того

деньги возвращаются

This has nothing to do with the topic. But since I've been accused of being a freeloader)... don't you think that this

is just a free approach for programmers? Everyone can write Expert Advisors. But profitable

But only few of them can create profitable systems.

So, let's work like this. The system is not profitable... I earned $20-50 for writing the code.

The system is profitable... so I get back (so be it) 20-50$ and keep the profitable

system that I can either start making money on forex... or better yet...

sell it. It is profitable)

It is funny to read such things. This is not a freebie...but a SUPER freebie.

ZEXEL66 >>:

Это к теме отношения не имеет. Но раз меня обвиняют в халяве)... то не кажется ли вам что такой

подход как раз и есть халява для программистов? Писать советники могут все. А вот прибыльные

системы создавать могут только единицы из них.

Значит работаем так. Система не прибыльная... заработал за написание кода 20-50$.

Система прибыльная...значит возвращаю так и быть) 20-50$ и оставляю себе прибыльную

систему с которой могу или начать сразу зарабатывать на форексе...или еще лучше сразу

продам. Она же прибыльная)

Читать как раз такое смешно. Это не халява...а СУПЕР ХАЛЯВА.

You're such a cheeky boy...

Sit down and write it yourself.

Owner of the ideas... BOOHAGAAA.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

This has nothing to do with the topic. But since I've been accused of being a freeloader)... don't you think that this

is just a free approach for programmers? Everyone can write Expert Advisors. But profitable

But only few of them can create profitable systems.

So, let's work like this. The system is not profitable... I earned $20-50 for writing the code.

The system is profitable... so I get back (so be it) 20-50$ and keep the profitable

system that I can either start making money on forex... or better yet...

sell it. It is profitable)

It is funny to read such things. This is not a freebie... but SUPER freebie.

Did you meet Father Christmas with weed?

Во борзеет...

Сиди и пиши сам.

Владелец идей... БУГАГААА.

So I'm not going to pee. I have been doing well for a long time) Judging by the fact that you are willing to write for $20-50 you have nothing good in your life yet(

PapaYozh >>:

Вы с травой что-ль Деда Мороза встречали?

What exactly did I write wrong here? If the TS is profitable, you can start making money right away.

I should note that in the programmers' understanding, profitable is not 30-40%, but much more, that's what I was told here.

you stoned slacker!

Who agreed to your nonsense?

You're in a bad way.

and it's going to get worse - it looks like.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

So I'm not going to pee. I'm doing fine) Judging by the fact that you are willing to write for $20-50 you have nothing good in your life yet(

Does avatara write EAs for $20-50?

Sonny, you're doing yourself a disservice in this forum by coming to a programmers' forum and shaming them, then you'll say we're all evil here ... :)

And thank the moderators that everything here is very democratic, or else you should have been banned long ago.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

What exactly did I write wrong here? If the TS is profitable, you can start making money right away.

I should note that in the programmers' understanding a profitable one is not 30-40%, but much more, that's what I was told here.

The fact that 30% per annum is good to have with a large deposit. But those who have money will not respond to your offer. Students may respond, but they usually have no money.

It's a vicious circle.