I INVITE COOPERATION FROM A TRADER-PROGRAMMER - page 8

al.k писал(а) >>

The TS of two lines and gives profit? Already interesting.... Can I have the T.Z. too, better to mail al_k gav-gav list.ru

"Buy cheap, sell dear".

What do you think of the T.Z.? No need for advisors, I'll settle for trivial money.

:)

al.k >>:

ТС из двух строк и дает прибыль?Уже интересно....А можно и мне Т.З., лучше на почту al_k гав-гав list.ru

From two lines of user language (text). Don't forget, I'm not a programmer). And as I wrote above. This system

has already been spit on here before...as it does not give even 100%) at hard MM.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

"Buy cheap, sell dear".

What do you think of the T.Z.? No need for advisors, I'll settle for trivial money.

:)

ZEXEL66 wrote(a) >> From two lines of user language (text). Don't forget, I'm not a programmer).

TZ.

1. As soon as the price reaches a low, we buy.

2. As soon as the price reaches a maximum - sell.

Just two lines. I'm not a programmer. Who will write it?

one line - "I want money" :)

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

From two lines of user language (text). Don't forget, I'm not a programmer). And as I wrote above. This system

Has already been spit on here before... because it does not give even 100%) with a hard MM.

Someone wrote about their unique ideas.

The person proposing the idea has to be sure that it is profitable. Otherwise, why torture the programmer?

If you are prepared to provide a real account for each idea to check its profitability, I am at your service. At the end of January. Now mere mortals have a session and studies associated with the trading of spreads in a mix with option spreads.

Naturally, if it is not something like "open if the high of the candle is broken three times and there was a cross with the MA".

Integer >>:

Кто-то писал про свои уникальные идеи.

I am not going to trade on this system. I want to refine it. If I were to trade on it, why would I need a programmer?

Fduch >>:

Человек, предлагающий идею должен быть уверен в ее прибыльности. Иначе зачем мучать программиста?

Если вы готовы под каждую идею предоставлять реальный счет для проверки ее профитности - я к вашим услугам. В конце января. Сейчас у простых смертных сессия и исследования, связанные с торговлей спредами в миксе с опционными стредлами.

Естественно, если это не что-то вроде "открываемся если хай свечи пробит трижды и было пересечение с МА".

Provide a real profitable account for a trading system that is not yet written and requires a programmer to write it?

I understand that the time is late...but it's getting funnier and funnier to read.

Yep, the funnier it gets, the flodgepole twig comes out...

ZEXEL66 >>:

Предоставить реальный профитный счет под торговую ТС которая еще не написана и для написания которой требуется программист?

Я понимаю что время позднее...но становится все смешнее читать.

You don't get it. While I am writing an EA, you are busy opening a real account. The Expert Advisor I have written is placed on that account.