To follow up - page 3

Peter, _my/ (or /my_) is the "My Own" link in Kodobaz. If you don't go through "My Own", but through a search, say, then this _my/ won't be there.

and Gerasim has been forgotten...

:)

Mathemat >> :

Peter, _my/ (or /my_) is the "My Own" link in Kodobaz. If you go not through "My Own" but through search, say, then this _my/ won't be there.

Thanks, Lesh. Already figured it out. >>))

To follow up on the indicator in the first post.

Added possibility to specify from which ray of ZigZag to build correction/expansion/fibo channel/equidistant channel.

In old version, the object is plotted only from the last ray (or from the last two, if three coordinates are required for plotting). But sometimes (and even often) it is necessary to see what levels were defined on the previous ray or on an even older one. All you need to do now is specify a ray number. By default, the number (added parameter BeamNumber) is 1, i.e., construction is performed as in the old variant - from the last ray detected.

For example, here is the Fibo correction built from the 4th ray (BeamNumber=4):

The same for other objects - you can move to any ray.

Files:

Svinozavr >> :

To follow up on the turkey in the first post.

>>Thank you!!!

Sorento >> :
>> Thank you!!!

How else would you sign the extensions. You can set the "Description" field in the properties. But how to do it from the code - I haven't found.

No, of course I could attach tags to levels via tonsils, but it's... ...is not good, to be honest.

Maybe?

ObjectSetFiboDescription("MyFiboObject",2,"Second line");

Sorento >> :

!!! >> Thank you!

Shit. I looked in the wrong place (I looked in the object properties).

>> Thank you.

Anyway, then I'll refine the code to make it with captions. And I have two more ideas for improvement:

1. To make it possible to see the unformed ray. Now the ray is displayed, which has been irrevocably defined and is not redrawn. I will probably do this: if you enter in the BeamNumber 0 ray number in the BeamNumber field, it will display this unfinished piece of ZigZag. Full analogy with the 0 bar, which is also unfinished.

2. Make an option to enlarge the fractal. That is, build a ZigZag from the channel borders where the peak of a new enlarged ZigZag (fractal) will be a peak of the upper channel border, and the trough will be a trough of the lower border. Here I have marked the idea in the picture (green - new peak, red - new trough):

===

Seems like it could be useful. What do you think?

Svinozavr >> :

In short, I'll rework the code to make it captioned. And I have two more ideas for improvement:

1. to make it possible to see the unformed ray. Now the ray is displayed, which has been irrevocably defined and is not redrawn. I will probably do this: if you enter in the BeamNumber 0 ray number in the BeamNumber field, it will display this unfinished fragment of the ZigZag. Full analogy with the 0 bar, which is also unfinished.

2. Make an option to enlarge the fractal. That is, build a ZigZag from the channel borders where the peak of a new enlarged ZigZag (fractal) will be a peak of the upper channel border, and the trough will be a trough of the lower border. Here I have marked the idea in the picture (green - new peak, red - new trough):

===

Seems like it could be useful. What do you think?

I would separate this beam into a separate object, like a headlight. It shines forward and the car skids. ;)

And if you also remember the constantly lit price ranges brightly and the others depending on the amount of beam capturing - just a cloud of probable direction could work.

Instructive for redrawing.