How to make money from unsteady markets? (Article) - page 3

Reshetov >> :

This is a very concise article, as it is about half as long as the minimum requirements for publication in the Articles section

How to make it even shorter without losing its meaning, I don't know. And I suppose you can't, because: There are no royal ways in mathematics.

Pity - but there is a rule of thumb - 20 words. No need to prove anything, just a description.

The rule is that you can't describe in 20 words - it's not really worth three. But I don't insist, as you can see. It's just that there's so much writing all around.

SProgrammer >> :

It's a shame - but there's a rule - 20 words. You don't have to prove anything, just describe it.

A rule of thumb like that you can't describe in 20 words - it's not really worth three. But I don't insist, as you can see. It's just that there's so much written all over the place.

Then let's settle on a compromise, according to which for some inhabitants of this forum this article does not say anything. This can't be helped, because there is a recent tendency for the public to accept an advertising slogan as sufficient for their perception.

Good for you. Who haven't you had a fight with on the forum yet? :)

I really liked the idea. Let me ask you a question. When we create a matrix, we are looking at how the market will react to our strategy. At the same time, we ourselves believe that the market has applied some kind of strategy against the players. That is, if we can unambiguously classify our strategy, we cannot reliably determine what the market has opposed to us. Yes. We have incomplete information. I suggest that we start discussing the formulation of the problem of identifying market strategies. Where are we flat or trending? :))) In general, how to approach counter-strategies?

Yes, Reshetov!

You, damn it, still need to entice readers! Come up with marketing gimmicks, perhaps arrange a prize draw to get them to read it. Quiz games, "Told by Reshetov."

No, I love the audience here...

===

Holy shit! What are you, in school? Is someone forcing you to do what you're doing?

===

The presentation of the article is fine. But after reading it (and not only it) I am becoming convinced that Russia's main resource is not oil and gas, but evergreen cacti.

===

Yeah, and people, of course. First and foremost.

The narration is all right. But I personally did not read it - it was boring, and I do not know who the millionaire Reshetov is.

If I'm bored reading it, then I'm not going to say anything as I have not read it, for example. Then why did Reshetov write it here? Was it so that all the poor and miserable here through his school would enrich themselves for free? In fact, what if he did! If so, then sure, don't relax those lazy bums who aren't rich... Let them read it as it is.

In fact...

You, go on, don't linger. :)

SProgrammer >> :

The narration is all right. But I personally didn't read it - it was boring, and I don't know who the millionaire Reshetov is. {...}

It's strange. You come to the Reshetov branch to read Reshetov... and here...

And you'd better write it, write it. You'll get it. It might.

In fact, you can already make a guessing table "word-of-mouth" - "to what"

waves => to meet persona N, adaptive => to meet persona V...

SProgrammer >> :

But I personally would not read it - it was boring.

Well of course it's boring. Some kind of lower grade method.

Who needs a lower grade, because it doesn't look presentable at all? If you translate it into something tangible, even a bum wouldn't have enough for breakfast.

The optimizer in MT4 is a good thing! There you can check the top score and disable useless results, so as not to spoil your mood. I tried to work with the algorithm a bit and now I've got millions of profit. And people are full of joy. But new problems appear, because one has to flip through numerous magazines, to choose a yacht, a Rolls-Royce, a hut in California and so on. Besides you have to borrow money for the first deposit. But people become more optimistic and have confidence in the future!

So, gentlemen, read the right articles. There's nothing to catch in this thread.

Reshetov >> :

Well of course it's boring. Some kind of lower grade method.

Who needs it, because it looks so unrepresentative? If you translate it into something tangible, even a bum wouldn't have enough for breakfast.

It's like the optimizer in MT4! There you can check the top estimate and disable useless results, so as not to spoil your mood. I have tried a little bit on the algorithm, and now I have reached millions of dollars. And people are full of joy. But new problems appear, because one has to flip through numerous magazines, to choose a yacht, a Rolls-Royce, a hut in California and so on. Besides you have to borrow money for the first deposit. But on the other hand, people become more optimistic and believe in the future!

So, gentlemen, read the right articles. There's nothing to see in this thread.

What do you mean? I'm talking about. :)

Do you happen to know what company TBricks is - http://www.tbricks.com/tbricks/Experience_the_next_dimension_of_strategy_trading.html?

But for others, even if I haven't read your article, I can say thank you for your excellent article. It's a pity you didn't write it in 20 words. Sorry again :) just in case.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

What are you talking about? Actually. :)

Do you happen to know what company TBricks is - http://www.tbricks.com/tbricks/Experience_the_next_dimension_of_strategy_trading.html?

But for others, although I haven't read your article, thank you for a great article. It's a pity you didn't write it in 20 words. Sorry, once again :) just in case.

It seems that Russian programmers wrote. There's an office in St. Petersburg http://www.allinform.ru/spb/cat412121/org3819682.html