Messages on graph

Hi !

I have a doubt about my EA and can not find the answer, maybe  you can help me .

I've seen many EA 's demo version appearing a message in graphic screen, something like " demo version , only 0.01 lot, for the full version contact the developer ," Anyone know how to put this kind of messages?

PS : I'm not saying to put alerts or printf functions, but messages that they are still in the corner in the graph.

Thanks!

LucasVigioli:

Hi !

I have a doubt about my EA and can not find the answer, maybe  you can help me .

I've seen many EA 's demo version appearing a message in graphic screen, something like " demo version , only 0.01 lot, for the full version contact the developer ," Anyone know how to put this kind of messages?

Thanks!

Hi Lucas

If you're talking about text on the graph, you can use either the Comment() function for something simple (always displayed top left corner) or a Text or Label object for something more complex (place them anywhere, different font sizes etc)

If you're talking about putting text on the EA Properties Box "About" tab then you use:
#property description "Text goes here"

Cheers