Two pieces of news - page 7

gip >> :

Well, you can't listen to it if you want to. Even if you tolerate the fact that in his opinion we're all nerds and pigs here.

You don't have to take it personally, maybe if you listen without emotions you will see the line which the author is trying to bring to all who are here. The method of presentation itself is of course not ideal, but that is not why we are here, this is not an ethical forum.

To be honest, the claims of the so-called "naggers" are somewhat valid. I reread my piece of writing again. I didn't like it much myself, because there was a lot of drifting away from the subject into some unnecessary reasoning. I had to reformulate all over again. How to make money from unsteady markets?

Oh, man... What the hell is this?! Reshetov seems to be a real threat to the global financial cabal. As soon as Yury starts to say something (and say something very valuable! Even if some of his ideas are non-tradable and of academic interest - it doesn't matter. What matters is that Yury makes us look at the financial markets from a different angle). - The topic is being drowned in floods (by who? agents of the global financial cabal?). It is clear that from the standpoint of propriety, Yury is not ideal, but most of the members of the community "do not baptize children with him" (if you do not like it - leave this thread). Can anyone say of himself that he is an ideal? But then again, his ideas are quite interesting to me personally. You can see that the man is on the subject. If Yury has a need to discuss some of his ideas - you may make an announcement on this forum and give links to your own. And let him moderate it as he likes.

sts >> :
One can see that the man is on the subject. If Yury has a need to discuss some of his ideas, one can make an announcement on this forum and give a link to his own. And let him moderate there as he likes.

Who's against it?

The task of the author seems to be different.

;)

After all, the statements about nerds and pigs begin when

his superficial knowledge of the subject prevents him from responding and having a discussion.

So he looks for an excuse to be offended. And proudly, incomprehensible, walk away.

And the unsophisticated reader gets the same impression as you:

Smart, scary Uncle Reshetov on the one hand, and a bunch of grunting boars on the other.

>> on the other hand, I'm not sure if it's entomologists.

It's all sad.