Two pieces of news - page 3

PapaYozh >> :

About the so-called "lectures" - it's a bit of a mishmash.

And what does martingale have to do with it?

It's a jumble in your head. There is no mention of martingale anywhere.

Avals >> :

it should be as high as possible, above zero preferably? :)

In general, the answer is ideally correct, because in this case we have a "profit" on historical data. But we are not guaranteed to get it on forwards, demo and real. But this will be discussed later in the lecture.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

It's a jumble in your head. There is no mention of martingale anywhere.

Probably not in mine either.

It must be influenced by your topic "Doubling your deposit by martingale in three days - a reality?".

By the way, why has the topic stalled? I still don't get it, is doubling - reality or not?

PS. And anyway, "martingale" and "martingale" both from English "martingale"?

PapaYozh >> :

It's possible for me as well.

It must have been influenced by your thread "Doubling your deposit with martingale in three days - a reality?".

By the way, why did the topic get stale? I still don't get it, is doubling - reality or not?

PS. And anyway, are "martingale" and "martingale" both from the English "martingale"?

In fact, you would be better off with your "knowledge" of the subject in some other thread.

The martingale is not of English but of French origin. And even this clarification of the origin of the roots still does not say anything, because in Russian martingale and martingale are not synonymous.

So I suggest you leave this thread and flaunt your "extensive knowledge" of linguistics elsewhere.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

And in general, you should communicate with your "knowledge" of the subject in some other thread.

Dear Sir, don't be rude!

I know how to be rude myself.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

In general, the answer is ideally correct, because in this case we have a "profit" on historical data. However, without any guarantee to get it on forwards, demo and real. But we will discuss it in the next lecture.

Probably the minimum value for the strategy to be profitable even in the worst case? Maybe this is purely intuitive, but

1. the local minimum depends on the choice of the parameter optimisation range

2. MO values depending on the parameter are SV, while SV is usually optimally described by MO (average value) and dispersion

Thus, quality of filtering depends on a width of optimum range (optimum zone width), average value of Mo at this range and dispersion at this range.

So, ideal parameter is the one which in optimization gives wide enough optimum zone and horizontal straight line of variation of Mo inside it (the more Mo value the better).

PapaYozh >> :

Dear Sir, don't be rude!

I know how to be rude myself.

All right! I warned you in advance. If you think you know the subject better than I do, I'd prefer to leave.

Now, if you'll excuse me!

Reshetov >> :

All right! I warned you in advance. If you think you know the subject better than I do, I'd prefer to retire.

Now, if you'll excuse me.

No, go ahead. Just be rude in another thread, please...

And explain the difference between martingale and martingale, you didn't start this thread just to show off, did you?

Home писал(а) >>

No, go on. Just be rude in another thread, please...

And explain the difference between martingale and martingale, you didn't start this thread just to show off, did you?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1446

An amateurish agronomic judgement I will allow you to make.

Choosing an extremum is not optimal.

For the past, yes. But for the future, one should use values in the area where there is no -.

Sustainability is kind of left out of the picture.

Paretto sighs. ;)