Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 77

rid , here is what gives out script "Market_Buy1_Sell2"

23:33:25 stdlib #GCG0,M5: removed

23:33:25 "Market_Buy1_Sell2" #GCG0,M5: removed

23:33:26 Compiling 'Market_Buy1_Sell2'

23:33:26 Market_Buy1_Sell2 #GCG0,M5: loaded successfully

23:33:36 Market_Buy1_Sell2 #GCG0,M5 inputs: MagicNumber=12; MarketWatch=true; Symbol_1="#GCG0"; Symbol_2="#SIH0"; Lots_1=1; Lots_2=2; StopLoss=0; TakeProfit=0;

23:33:39 stdlib #GCG0,M5: loaded successfully

23:33:39 #GCG0,M5: Error(133) opening position: trade is disabled, try 1

23:33:39 Market_Buy1_Sell2 #GCG0,M5: Ask=1107.3 Bid=1106.8 sy=#GCG0 ll=1 op=Buy pp=1107.3 sl=0 tp=0 mn=12

Got it!

23:33:39 Market_Buy1_Sell2 #GCG0,M5: Error(133) opening position: trade is disabled, try 1

ERR_TRADE_DISABLED 133 Trading prohibited

Gold bidding is over for the day! And you are still trading...

Go have a rest! If you really want to trade - try currency futures in the script. They seem to trade without a break.

Here is a breakdown of the error numbers -

https://book.mql4.com/ru/appendix/errors

rid, THANK YOU, it all worked, it is so fucking convenient, no need to open the second chart of a pair, you can put positions back and forth from one open chart and the second chart of a pair does not need to open to run the script from it. My terminal hangs because of the number of open instruments.

Please advise, does it also work for the currency pairs and at first I could not run it on them, they are traded around the clock?

Ihave understood everything, script works for all instruments and currencies, apparently at first I put the wrong number of lots, so the orders did not go. Now I'm thinking what is the best Expert Advisor for closing positions with a trawl.......

rid писал(а) >>
Replyed to the email.

THANK YOU, but IBC still couldn't find any working bonds, which at the bottom of the review (on a green background) says no price

neoclassic, please clarify in your script which tool should be entered into symbol 1 and symbol 2. Example: at the same time I typed both and vice versa:

1. - KSC0 = 0.34

FCS0 = 0.55

2. - SSK0 =0.81

KSC0 = 0.5

Which option is correct and why if you enter the same characters after 1 minute the numbers will be different.

Thank you

hippy >>:

СПАСИБО,но в IBC так и не нашел работаюшие бонды,внизу обзора которые(на зеленом фоне) пишет нет цены

Yes, - there's something, in fact, almost all floated and hovered...

GEFEL >>:

Сожалею, но это не последние разочарования. Хоть в А., хоть в Б., или еще где-то, но автоматизированная тоговля спредов на СРОЧНЫХ рынках - не такое простое дело как Вам кажется. Ни в размерах комиссии основная проблема, хотя тоже важно, а в стратегиях. Если бы все было так просто... увидел отрицательную дельту - купил\продал базовые в сторону сужения спреда, и ты в шоколаде...

На практике, эта штука работает, но, до поры до времени, а потом появляются висяки... Без них не обойдёшся... Бомбы из под фундамента... Если крыть висяки лосями - будешь торговать в минус. Если не крыть, а пересиживать - прийдет время экспирации, и мало не покажется.

Не хотел гасить Ваш энтузиазм. Вы, и еще несколько парней с этой ветки, много продвинулись, хороших вещей наделали. Но надо докручивать тему, причем подходы в торговле должны быть такими же как и с обычными инструментами, не шапкозакидательскими.

Эта торговля может быть прибыльной. Торгую спреды (или тандемы как Вы называете) советниками более трех лет.

Ну не на демке конечно....

Yes, indeed! Just tonight the experimental demo pair (sellGC+buy6A) had a nasty surprise. Audi collapsed quite a bit on its bets during the night, and gold flew up!

Here is the first conclusion from what happened - you should scrupulously keep an eye on the fundamental information and significant news release on the analyzed instruments.

rid писал(а) >>

Yes, indeed! Just tonight the experimental demo pair (sellGC+buy6A) had a nasty surprise. Audi collapsed quite a bit on its bets during the night, and gold flew up!

Here is the first conclusion from what happened - you should scrupulously follow the fundamental information and significant news for the analyzed instruments.

If you do not have an index that shows the news, I can download it if you need it.