Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 171

On the m15 tf, yes, there. In MT4.

Because other DTs usually have exorbitant (against common sense) Ask-Bid spreads for futures instruments.

Often, dozens of times more (without pointing the finger at the banner above...)! And there on a small af=m15 - not so "indulging"...

But, now some brokerage companies understand and begin to add to mt4 symbols and reduce their asc-bid .

Looks like a triple entry is brewing again. Waiting for the price lines to start converging!

For entry:

SELL RPH1 & (BUY 6EH1 + BUY DXH1 )

On the CLH1-6CH1 commodity spread, a buy signal may be suitable! The price lines have diverged. And the spread line has gone sharply down!
We wait for the beginning of the convergence of price lines.
And also keep an eye on current events in Egypt. It may be more appropriate here

enter buy CLH1-sell6CH1 on Monday morning, - according to the situation.

I would like to ask about the spread indicator, which variant did you end up using, yours or the one you were offered?

leonid553:

------------------------------------------------

2. You didn't quite understand my answer. An entry is defined as follows: The price lines have diverged strongly and are starting to converge. At the same time, the spread line starts moving in our direction (for example) from the lower limit of the channel upwards. And I do not close the loss here, but the total profit - at the moment the spread line reaches the upper limit of the channel! - See my drawing on RP-DX in the previous post.

I.e., I look what happens faster?-Will the lines cross or will the spread reach the opposite boundary?

-----------------------------------

Here is, for example, a promising short-term spread EURGBP-DXH1 (I entered it this afternoon) - I am just now closing profitably - at the point of convergence. Here, the point of convergence of price lines almost coincided with the spread line reaching the lower limit of the channel. So, this time I didn't have to choose:

ZZZEROXXX:

I would like to ask about the spread indicator, which variant did you choose, your own or the one you were offered?

I settled closer to "what was offered to me".

Because the offer was "impossible to refuse" (c).

I rounded it up a bit like this:

leonid553:

Looks like a triple entry is brewing again. Waiting for the price lines to start converging!

For entry:

SELL RPH1 & (BUY 6EH1 + BUY DXH1 )

And this triple entry I'm closing now at breakeven! At the point of convergence of the price lines.

Was hoping for more! - but exited at the same level where I entered....(yellow line)

Well, ok...

"It's not all in a day's work!"

which is more promising, 2 or 3 instruments? have you tried more?

Yes, as a matter of fact - one does not preclude the other!

How can one answer the question: what tastes better - borscht or kissel? You can't...

With some skill the operation using the triple and double spreads will be quite profitable!

Similarly, using the dollar index futures DX, you can experimentally build a variety of "multi-position" multicurrency spreads, - this arbitrage allows the internal structure of the dollar index DX.

An example: the euro-pound-dollar index(6E-6B-DX), in the figure

Try it yourself. Experiment with currencies, their crosses and DX...

When you find a successful variant, suggest it here.

Let's have a look at it, discuss it... We'll find the optimal size.

Here, there seems to be a reason to pay attention to the horned cattle.

GFK1-LCM1.

There is a description of the tools in this thread, on page 100 - at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122468/page100 - my countryman and fellow rid - "hustled" there just a year ago ...

Clearly, it makes more sense to wait until mid-March and buy the spread.

But it seems that in the beginning of the next week an entrance is also possible. Sell the spread and hold the positions till February 25!

I have to look at the current situation in mt4.

Here is a chart of multi-year (1-3-5-8-10-year) seasonal spread trends GFK1-LCM1=1:1: