Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 248

YOUNGA:
Let's you question the dickfx entry - write down this expression without degrees and the same result(the minus in the degree determines the direction in the trade)

I think we need to understand why it is written in this way, DrenEfix has everything in place, he knows exactly what he is doing otherwise there would be no such results that he has achieved, and he is again organizing a PAMM with a personal investment of 1 million dollars,

I don't quite see how you can put a different kind of spin on it...

not related - it is an index calculation, so if you want a synthetic currency then you don't need degrees

vgeny:
So I am interested in how the combination I wrote at the top of the page will look like (I know how to work with a chartbuilder). What I need is an approach, an algorithm for constructing such formulas, from which I can build formulas for other combinations

The task is to construct a quasi-stationary synthetic. Combinations can be any (linear or nonlinear), the main thing is MO=const

roughly speaking - perpetual flat.

The eternal flat on historical data is the easiest task, controlling the synthetics in case of border violations will be more complicated, this is the ultimate goal, now I cannot even create formulas and help comes only in the form of indicators

I understand that in order to perform operations with currencies they should be unified in the dollar form xxxUSD. Then it will be possible to add/subtract and no multiplication/degree will be required.

vgeny:

The eternal flat on historical data is the easiest task, controlling the synthetics in case of border violations will be more complicated, this is the ultimate goal, now I cannot even create formulas and help comes only in the form of indicators

I understand that in order to perform operations with currencies they need to be unified in the xxxUSD dollar format.

if you find a combination (linear or not) of instruments that gives a stationary synthetic - it 's a grail and all indicators are fucked

you can add and subtract and so on. The main thing is to choose coefficients.

Degrees, multiplications and divisions of instruments are a non-linear combination. Because a linear combination of instruments will not give a quasi-stationary synthetic

how do you buy a cross in a square?

YOUNGA:

buy simply, without the square.

you need a square to calculate the synthetic.

YOUNGA:

I wasn't joking. Synthetic, it seems to me, assumes a real filling, such as the RTS index (I can buy shares included in it, or a futures on it). and how to use it is another matter. If it's not too difficult an example

example

How to get out of such situations by working with legs? How to track a change in trends?

but for now it is interesting at least how to make a formula for say this chart? (the breakdown at the top left)

YOUNGA:

I wasn't joking. Synthetic, it seems to me, assumes real content, such as the RTS index (I can buy shares included in it, or futures on it). and how to use it is another matter. If it's not too difficult an example
What?