Is there anyone from Kiev? - page 7

Night_Sun >>:

Сергей, я устал объяснять людям "не в коде" в течении двух недель, почему индюки перерисовываются, и в чем отличия нулевого бара от первого.

huh... I understand :)))

Also, a successful trader may not be a coder, just as a successful programmer is not interested in forex. I generally wonder why a successful trader, if he is still strong in code, should look for his own kind? I am self-sufficient.

That's why I'm much more interested in meeting on point 2 rather than on point 4. I am not interested in forex by itself (as you correctly noted). To analyse currencies myself, to fish out patterns, trends and other things.... Why do I need a computer with its gigabytes of memory and processors?

I personally am interested in only two "aspects" of it:

1. interesting as a programmer his puzzling tasks (I would never have understood neural networks and genetics without him - I just would not have had a chance).
  2. As the tasks from 1) are solved, the opportunities to supplement the family budget significantly increase (both through selling developments, and through actual trading).
I, and probably many developers, would be happy to develop and support tools for trading, according to the objectives of a successful trader and/or investor. Similarly, the investor should be interested in having a smart programmer in his team, whose work will accelerate the process of return on investment. For that, they just need to find each other (otherwise there is only talk within 4 points). Perhaps a meeting would help.