Why is the normal distribution not normal? - page 41

Reshetov писал(а) >>
Avals wrote >>.

Basically, limit orders are supply and by market and stop orders are demand.

Also bullshit and obvious nonsense. Offer and Bid (supply and demand) are limit orders. Offer is long, Bid is short.

The stop orders are not shown in the market window. Only the trader and his or her broker know about them. Otherwise they would be easy prey for other market participants.

That's true - it's a sideline. It is more correct to call it an accept and offer, which translates as a bid and offer, not a demand and offer.

Bids and offers are offers in the sense of one offering to buy, the other offering to sell. They are offers to make a transaction at a certain price and volume. It is up to those who trade the market to agree or not. There is a passive side that offers and an active side that agrees.

The fact that the stock market depth does not show the stop loss is obvious. The broker has the stops in the book of orders. I was referring to the market depth. They do display the stops if you can trust them.

Avals >> :

Bid and offer are bids in the sense of an offer to buy and an offer to sell.

Well, how hard is it for nerds to understand simple truths?

If someone places a limit order in a market place, for example, to buy at $X EURUSD, this is a demand at $X for EUR and simultaneously a bid at EUR(1/X) for USD.

Offer and Bid are demand-supply. And the buyers-sellers interests do not overlap. As soon as they do, there is a trade. There is no overlap because Offer - supply of the euro at $X is higher than Bid - demand of the euro at $(X - spread).

Reshetov писал(а) >>

And the interests of buyers and sellers do not overlap. As soon as they do, there will be a transaction.

Nerd, I'm not arguing with that, and I wrote about it myself. I wrote about Bead and Offer in the post above.

Reshetov >> :

Man, how hard is it for nerds to wiggle their own brains to understand simple truths?

Well, yes. It is. I'm surprised you didn't see it before.

:-) :-) :-) :-D

A libretto from a nerd:

BuyLimit goes to BID bids.

SellLimit goes into OFFER orders.

For example, when the limit hits inside the spread (between best BID and best OFFER), the spread changes.

In numbers it looks like this: EURUSD Bid = 1.4710, Ask = 1.4712, after the request (at least by min. volume) BuyLimit = 1.4711 best EURUSD prices become Bid = 1.4711, Ask = 1.4712.

P.S.Putting the Limit inside the spread is the easiest way to check the broker for the execution scheme: spread changed - ECN, not changed - STP or dealing.

In auditing, the term 'fair value' is used when valuing an enterprise. Appraisers have different methods of calculating it. There are as many methods as there are fair values :) For example DCF http://www.audit-it.ru/articles/appraisal/a108/44399.html

getch >> :

A libretto from a nerd:

BuyLimit goes to BID bids.

SellLimit goes into OFFER orders.

For example, when the limit hits inside the spread (between best BID and best OFFER), the spread changes.

In numbers it looks like this: EURUSD Bid = 1.4710, Ask = 1.4712, after the request (at least by min. volume) BuyLimit = 1.4711 best EURUSD prices become Bid = 1.4711, Ask = 1.4712.

P.S. Limit order inside spread - the easiest way to check broker's execution scheme: spread changed - ECN, not changed - STP or dealing.

OK, at least some of the visitors to this thread understand that the current stock (market) price is limiters, i.e. intentions (wishes), and not real transactions (wishes already fulfilled, no longer a price) and certainly not stops.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

Okay, at least some of the visitors understand that the current exchange (market) price is a limiters, i.e. intentions (desires), and not real transactions (wishes already fulfilled, ceased to be the price) and certainly not stops.

Especially for the nerds bred in the DC ;) The exchange price is not a bid or offer, but the price of executed deals (Last) indicating their volume. Unlike brokerage companies, where bid or offer is broadcast. Also, historical quotes are prices and volumes of deals on the exchange, not bids and offers. Of course, retail and offerer bids and offers are also broadcast at a certain depth with volumes. But they are not stored by stock exchanges or brokers, and all other information agencies (for example, Bloomberg or RBC) broadcast the price of the last deal. The historical quotes are real transactions.

Avals >> :

Especially for DC-grown nerds ;) The exchange price is not a bid or offer, but the price of completed transactions (Last) with an indication of their volume. Unlike brokerage houses, where either a bid or an offer is transmitted. Also, historical quotes are prices and volumes of deals on the exchange, not bids and offers. Of course, riel-time broadcasts both bid and offer and glass to a certain depth with volumes, and all others (for example, news agencies like Bloomberg or RBC) broadcast the price of the last deal. But they are not stored by stock exchanges or brokers. The historical quotes are real transactions.

This is not the case with ECNs.