Doubling your deposit with martingale in three days - a reality? - page 2

Reshetov >> :

Why tell us something or prove it over and over again? Especially since it is impossible to prove anything, because it all descends to the elementary and unwarranted flood between opponents and supporters of martin.

This way, everyone can see for themselves and draw their own conclusions.

Better to see once than hear a hundred times.

No, that's not what I mean! I am not in the habit of doubting someone else's words without reason and demanding proof.

What are you testing, what idea? Martingale is clearly a martingale. But it's too general - well yes, you can double, you can lose.

What is the highlight of your approach?

api >> :

Weren't you the one who shouted about photoshop in one of the threads about martingale? What's made you curious? TrierViac

I don't have a photoshopped picture, I have a monitored account.

Svinozavr >> :

What are you testing, what idea?

Where do you get the idea from? It's not for the sake of the idea that the tests are being done. The interest in the end result is very mercenary.

Reshetov

I don't have a fierce antipathytowards martingale.

Svinozavr 30.11.2009 00:01

I have nothing against martingale - it is different and happens in different situations.

(((

Go to

Reshetov >> :

Why do you have such an idea? It is not for the sake of the idea that tests are conducted. The interest in the end result is very mercantile.

What is our mercenary interest, why are you showing us this? Like, look how I can?))) So I believe you can. I never doubted it - you're an honourable man.

What are we discussing here? Your mercenary interest? The extent of our envious admiration or gloating sympathy? )))

Maybe it's an idea. But what idea?

>>> При наличии бесконечного капитала у игрока и вероятности выигрыша ставки выше нулевой, система мартингейл является выигрышной даже при астрономически отрицательном матожидании выигрыша

You bent it too far.

Or who bent it on the forum?

)))

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Probably an idea after all. But what kind of idea?

There is no sense to check and test the martingale itself, because everything can be calculated there except luck, and luck cannot be attached to the system. Probably it is something else and I can try it out looking at trade. Yuri wouldn't engage in bullshit or just bluster. So there will be something. I'd love to see the trade.

Reshetov >> :

Testing a martingale-based TS (the essence of the TA is a trade secret).

The trial is open and is conducted in two stages:

1. On demo account

2. On cent account

In both cases, you need to double the deposit in a short period of time.

Be warned straight away: the EA is NOT for SALE - you need such a cow yourself.

The Expert Advisor itself has only an executable part, everything else on TA tuning is in the ARM, written and compiled not in MQL. So even a hacker who steals the Expert Advisor directly from the computer will not get the result.

For those interested there is a site dedicated to martingale. Trader's account is monitored and status informer is on the main page + current status of open positions is shown. On other pages there are statistics of closed positions of certain instruments in pips. There are four symbols: AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD and NZDUSD.

All this stuff will start working as soon as the trading session starts.

There is a forum on this site. The rules of the forum expressly forbidden to say anything against martingale. Violators will be banned by IP for eternity and without the right to rehabilitation. If anyone wants to yell, you can do it in this thread. However, there is nothing to do on the forum so far, as posted descriptions of several varieties of martingale and a couple of anecdotes.

Oh, my God... And you, Brutus, are unfit... with the invective on the staatment is correct...

Storm!

A storm is coming!

Reshetov писал(а) >>

In both cases you need to double the depot in a short period of time.

Doubling it may not be an issue. The question is how long it will last.

In general, it is certainly interesting to follow the experiment. All the more so given the use of multiple instruments.

Thanks for the varieties that are painted on the forum. Might come in handy.

Crisis. Part 2.

No bottom in sight...

Plie!