Intuition testing - page 6

Urain >> :

It's just that there are a lot of dependencies in the market and movements seem to be random.

This is the definition of a random variable distributed according to a normal law :)

IlyaA >> :
This is the definition of a random variable distributed according to the normal law :)

I guess so, but the trader's task (to recognise the dependence and exploit it) is still feasible in this formulation.

The second attempt is 48%.

Urain >> :

I suppose so, but the task of the trader (to recognise the dependency and exploit it) is still feasible in this formulation.

Absolutely :-D. There are even living, walking, testimonies.

Integer >> :
Second attempt - 48%.

I ask you to take your time. For the first month, not more than 2 times a day. You might break a sweat. :)))

IlyaA >> :

This is the definition of a random variable distributed according to a normal law :)

No no no, if the basis is normal, then the output is not random.

Mischek >> :

>> no no no, if the basic laws are normal, then the output is not random

It is random, but it has the best representability, right 2 sigma and all. It's a lot easier than a uniform law.

IlyaA >> :

It's random, but it has the best representability, right 2-sigma and all. It's a lot easier than a uniform law.

At its

IlyaA писал(а) >>

I'm asking you to take your time. For the first month, no more than 2 times a day. It's gonna be a pain in the ass. :)))

Already on my third try, 48%. Total - so far I'm up 2%. I'm gonna hold off on that for now.

I appreciate everyone's keen interest in this thread. I thought it would be more modest, but it isn't. Well, that's great!