That's the style! :) - page 7

val77 писал(а) >>

Pozhalujsta,

sdelajte Styler configuriruemym!

Please, add configuration options to the Styler!

:-)

Spasibo!

Pozhalujsta, use www.translit.ru. Spasibo...

AlexEro >> :

Now we're getting there.

Now we have it.

Cool cool programmers who care about microns and style polish don't know how to write and read batons. Everything, you have to do everything yourself....

You write at the command line

<your file name> <mono two>.

and it makes you happy.

astyr <without anything> <without anything>

recursively makes you happy in all Tse files in all subdirectories.

You gotta be kidding me.

Thank you. Bat files were invented a long time ago and not everyone may know how they work.

The GUI for Astyle. Click the checkboxes and watch the formatting change in real time. The created settings can be saved in a command file, which will then convert either individual files or all files of a given extension in the directory in the same way.

ForexTools писал(а) >>

The GUI for Astyle. Click the checkboxes and watch the formatting change in real time. The created settings can be saved to a command file, which will then convert either individual files or all files of a given extension in the directory in the same way.

THANKS!

AlexEro писал(а) >>
Just yesterday I posted a link here to PolyStyler, which has sample OVERALL styles,
>> Did you delete it?

DDFedor >> :

Explain why this "pique"? the issue of the styler was raised spontaneously. a clearly formed position cannot be penetrated by spontaneous rallies. the problem requires time to develop, however complex it may be. you have to consider that this is an enterprise, where everything has to go according to plan (accounting and control... One needs to keep in mind that this is an ENTERPRISE where everything has to go according to plan (accounting and control... who does what, where everything is kept, who's writing things down in the warehouse book, what's planned for "this or that thing") and not a result of some momentary impulse.

It is not clear to me what will change in a month. If their position is irrevocable, a month is not necessary. If they agree with the majority's arguments, they also don't need a month to decide whether to put the work in the plan for 2012 or 2015. There is no interim position (like "we will move one bracket and not the other").

Every post on the forum is momentary, and the reasons for it can take years to accumulate. The situation with styles has amused me from the start when I saw MT4, but I didn't take a stand because it really isn't a particularly critical issue. But if suddenly these styles will become mandatory for codebase, it will be more serious, because even now I have no pleasure in parsing source code designed in this way. So the question is actually more profound - not only make the styler customizable, but return to the standard style accepted all over the world (there are only 2, examples have already been given here).

And by what other means can we break through the established position?

marketeer писал(а) >>

And what other means do we have to break through an established position?

Well, not with "spades", but with sound reasoning and conclusions... "spade" means "whatever", like you took a swear word, took your breath away, and then you moved on... it is right - methodically and purposefully. moreover, if one does not say "no", it means that either a weighty argument for "no" is being prepared or a "New Year's present" is being prepared, which is quite possible.

Parabellum >> :
Did you delete it?

No one has removed anything:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/118255/page7#238984

Lazy to search the forum?

AlexEro >> :

No one has removed anything:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/118255/page7#238984

>> search the forum - too lazy?

Trial version - what are the limitations?

I think brackets should be highlighted. It's such a bad thing to pick them out with your eyes.

That's how handy it is in the studio:

it would save hundreds of man-hours of work to spot a trivial error. All the more so because it is a trivial task for an editor.