That's the style! :) - page 6

ForexTools >> :

This is the developers' reply. topic - closed :(

It's all sad. Sergei, if you were serious about the software -- will you share?

TheXpert >> :

Sergei, if you were serious about the software -- can you share it?

>> I will.

There's going to be a hullabaloo going on.

Let's all (users and developers) cool down and revisit the issue in a month.

I've never seen any polls on this site, maybe it's time to play "democracy" in such not the most fundamental, but quite painful for some people). I would have voted for Sergei's style, it coincides with mine, and it is more compact, which may affect in complex programs, where you can not avoid multi-level nesting, not to scroll the horizon too many times.

Z.I. I hope I didn't add oil to it...

Unfortunately, this is not the only problem that has arisen because of the "out-of-the-box" decisions made at the MC ;-). Proving anything to them (so far?) has been useless. If this topic is the first one they will listen to - it will be very good. We'll wait a month (although again it's not clear why - will someone then have a horoscope enlightenment?).

marketeer писал(а) >>
(though again, it's not clear why - would someone then be enlightened by the horoscope?).

Explain why this "pique"? the issue of the styler was raised spontaneously. a clearly formed position cannot be penetrated by spontaneous rallies. the problem requires time to develop, however complex it may be. you have to consider that this is an enterprise, where everything has to go according to plan (accounting and control... One needs to keep in mind that this is an EVENT where everything must go according to plan (accounting and control ... who does what, where they keep track of what, where they keep it, who's going to put it in the "so-and-so" book), and not driven by some momentary impulse.

In fact, everyone needs to chill out.

AlexEro >> :

Here is the one line asty.bat batch file:

astyle.exe --indent=tab --indent=force-tab=3 --style=allman --delete-empty-lines --pad-oper --unpad-paren --pad-paren-out %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

and you're in luck.

http://astyle.sourceforge.net/astyle.html

I don't understand where the input file is and where the output file is. How to apply, what do you need to change?

Rosh >> :

The logic is that the code is aligned to the nesting level. There is no disagreement here, as we can see.

Please note that opening and closing parentheses are not code but a design element, so they are slightly outside the code by one character.

Pozhalujsta,

sdelajte Styler configuriruemym!

Please, add configuration options to the Styler!

:-)

>> Spasibo!

yuripk >> :

I don't understand where the input file is and where the output file is. How to apply what you have to change?

Now we have reached the point.

Now we have it.

Cool cool programmers who care about microns and style polish don't know how to write and read batons. Everything, you have to do everything yourself....

You write on the command line

<your file name> <mono two>

and it makes you happy.

astyr <without anything> <without anything>

recursively makes you happy in all Tse files in all subdirectories.

Are you kidding me?

Files:
asty.zip  1 kb