Offering cooperation - page 2

wenay >> :

Will gladly run your advisor on a real account

Perhaps you will also share the profits?)

wenay писал(а) >>

more info available...

not a topic for public discussion especially in this forum, all questions via private

Most recently super investor - was looking for a super investor for a successful trade, apparently the trade didn't pan out or no investors were found

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/24752

Oh people! How miserable you are,
How miserable and horrible you are,
You've forgotten the devil and God,
♪ You've closed the Star Trek ♪
♪ And you're lost in the dark ♪
Caring for yourselves.

You've forgotten about the Middle One,
♪ You've ruined our nature ♪
You made up your own laws,
You've got your own laws, you've got your own fences,
And you've been hoarding your wealth,
Forgetting the good word "brotherhood".

Think of a higher light,
Become kinder, like children,
And remember the hour of judgment.
Oh, men! How I pity you!!!

Maximus_genuine >> :

Oh people! How miserable you are,
How miserable and horrible you are,
You've forgotten the devil and God,
♪ You've closed the Star Trek ♪
♪ And you're lost in the dark ♪
Caring for yourselves.

You've forgotten about the Middle One,
♪ You've ruined our nature ♪
You made up your own laws,
You've got your own laws, you've got your own fences,
And you've been hoarding your wealth,
Forgetting the good word "brotherhood".

Think of a higher light,
Become kinder, like children,
And remember the hour of judgment.
Oh, men! How I pity you!

Everyone has already learnt this verse after reading it 435 times. You may proceed to the next verse.

wenay писал(а) >>

Will gladly run your advisor on a real account

How about PAMM

sever29 20.11.2009 19:29
How do you see the terms of cooperation? Describe

ok :

Initially, you have to show some kind of profit report or convince me that the system is "theoretically" very profitable.

Then the following is suggested:

1 Trade on a trader's password.

2 I provide you a machine (i.e. server), where you set up the EA or you simply give me the EA.

3 You give me the investor password - and I think myself

In any of the above cases the starting point is initially negotiated.

>>:

I guess you will also share the profits?)

Of course

RomanS >>:
Just

recently super investor - was looking for a super investor for successful trading, apparently trading did not work out or no investors found

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/24752

You just can not imagine how it all ended =), I've collected a lot of investments and I raised my deposit!!!, ))) and so raised until November 1, just the first of November, changed the way of calculating the RTS Index (ie, was increased rate of calculation) - which inherently bad reflected on the system, and trading was prikrashchenna the same day. Then I got my share of the profits and had a little rest....

Helex >>:

How about PAMM

I need a link to a good and profitable PAMM account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a neighbouring thread wrote: "i believe in the existence of a grail as i used something similar myself, it was a RTS index....."

Now I am looking for something similar.

You are not an investor, you are a "flash hunter" (your expression) for a new idea, a strategy, an advisor. You're a smart guy, you catch someone else's strategy on the fly... and that's the end of the partnership.

sever29 >> :
You're not an investor, you're a flash hunter for a new idea, strategy, advisor. You're a savvy guy, you catch "someone else's" strategy on the fly... and that's the end of the partnership.

Well, then you can advertise every move.

Judging by your words cooperation as "trader - investor" is not possible at all))))) By the way usually in such cases, simply request at the beginning to withdraw more often.

I suggest a quick transition to a bigger deposit, and you don't have to share in the profits.

I can offer you an untried strategy or idea for trading on currency pairs. The idea is simple as hell, even obscene, it was developed in-house, I thought it was exclusive, but on the Internet I found a thread of a dozen pages in which this topic was discussed, but all of a sudden everyone was dissipated.