Offering cooperation - page 3

sever29 >> :
I can offer you an untried strategy or idea for trading on currency pairs. I thought it was an exclusive, but I found a ten-page thread on the Internet, where this topic was discussed, but suddenly everyone was dissipated.

Point out the page. Let's read it.

wenay писал(а) >>

Well, then you can advertise every move.

Judging by your words cooperation as "trader - investor" is not possible at all))))) By the way, usually in such cases, just ask for withdrawal at the beginning more often.

I suggest a quick transition to a large deposit, and from the profits not sorry to share.

for me, on ready, with golden okojmovochki strategik, clothed in code and born in the 6-7 month torment, bringing a stable income of 60-100% per annum ? I do not need an investor.

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

Point out the twig. Let's read it.

I was referring to the topkicker, because there's five mullions lying around. I don't even remember where it is.

sever29 >> :

I don't need an investor for a ready-made, gold-coated, code-driven strategy, born in the throes of 6-7 months, generating a stable income of 60-100% per annum.

It's funny, because at the beginning of summer when I was looking for investor, I was giving my report with 57% profit on real account during 2 weeks, with almost no drawdown at all.

But I never found any investor, although my account deposit was higher than 120k at that time.

wenay >> :

I suggest a quick transition to a large deposit, and from the profits you don't have to share.

What about liability for losses?

wenay писал(а) >>

It's funny, because at the beginning of summer when I was still looking for an investor I gave a report where the profit on the real account was 57% for 2 weeks, almost no drawdown at all.

But I failed to find any investors, although my account balance was higher than 120 000 RUB at that time.

If we had had the same interest for a year or two we would have immediately got it.

Urain >> :

And what about liability for losses?

Well, it's a leak, it happens. It's not like I'm going to track you down, etc.) )))

Helen >> :

If the same interest was paid over a year or two, they would have found it in a heartbeat.

Yeah yeah. I wrote about it above, by the way.

"the Azeri way of doing business: you don't get it, you don't get by"(R) not mine.

wenay писал(а) >>

How about the other way around?

I open a PAMM, you invest.

Swetten >> :

How about the other way around?

I open a PAMM, you invest.

Sure. Come on.

We'll discuss the details on skype, okay?