Non-fitting system - main features - page 28

Neutron >> :

Come on! Would I suspect you of being Photoshopped? - No! (Laughs)

You see, what's frightening about your results is the ease with which you get everything you want... It speaks to the randomness of the result and, as a consequence, its possible instability.

In short, there's no justification. Here. Justify the system and I'll be the first to lay a stone at the base of your monument from a crowd of grateful followers.

P.S. What's the big deal. We'll just pile you and your system with the prettiest and biggest stones!

Already started. Littering. ))) (The stones could have been smaller...))

What's the rationale behind it? What do you see as randomness - the presence of peaks/troughs?

The instability may be in the way the model is identified, but not in the model itself. Are you interested in the way of identification? Well, no one is saying it's a SIMPLE problem. But it is solvable. It boils down to finding extrema that are adequate to the nature of the market. How dare you find "frightening simplicity"!

So there is nothing simple here, except the model itself.

Svinozavr >>:The instability may be in the way the model is identified, but not in the model itself. Are you interested in the way of identification? Well no one is saying it's a SIMPLE problem. But it is solvable. It boils down to finding extrema that are adequate to the nature of the market. You've found "frightening simplicity", don't you think?

So there's nothing simple but the model itself.

You're not getting high, are you?! Got the grail, have you?!! :)

In general - I've never heard anything sensible but "trust your intuition".

Well, maybe some indices, but that's not a fact either.

Here I found something similar - the comrade uses Gator OScillator for defining, judging by all appearances, a flat.

Only I don't tend to trust the stability of the effect much:

http://simple-trading.ru/issue/39-luchshaja-tekhnika-dlja-vkhoda-v-rynok.html

Azzx >> :

You're not getting high, are you?! Got the grail, have you?!! :)

In general - I've never heard anything sensible other than "trust your intuition".

Well, maybe turkeys - but that's not a fact either.

Here I found something similar - the comrade uses Gator OScillator for determination of, by all appearances, the flat.

Only I'm not inclined to give much credence to the stability of the effect:

http://simple-trading.ru/issue/39-luchshaja-tekhnika-dlja-vkhoda-v-rynok.html

What a grail! ))) An ordinary idea for a trade of which there are many. Implemented once... And not even on MT. It was voiced in the thread about bringing to stationary as an example of another approach. That's all.

===

Do I look like a madman? (Gotta think about my appearance)))))))))))

Svinozavr >> :

===

(Gotta think about my look)))))))))))

Wouldn't fit ?

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Do I look like a madman? (Gotta think about my look)))))))))))

No, you look like a plastic terminator, with a battery ... you know.... there, ... on the back

:о)

(>> I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.)

grasn >> :

No, you look like a plastic terminator, with a battery ... well.... there, ... back there

:о)

(>> sorry, I couldn't help myself.)

No need to apologise! That's the effect I was hoping for. Some people don't seem to have much sense of humour, though, and almost come at me with a stake of aspen. Or they're trying to put me under the press. Fucking Johns, Connors.

Mischek >> :

No match ?

Tex

Guess I didn't get it right.

That's the waythe market is today.

Svinozavr >> :

Do I look like a madman?

No!

As one correct fellow Vespasian said at the time (a couple thousand years ago or so), when the forum was still a foot race (those were the days), and on those forums you could really "answer for a buck" and guys back then didn't just "stick batteries in the back" - in short this same fellow said - Money doesn't smell!

What difference does it make to pay for a Porsche, a Mercedes or God forbid, a Lamborghini rented in Switzerland? :)

Look for the answer in the beginning, look for it in the end, "rock the subject", let's say the main signs of fitting/unfitting systems have already been identified, proven, confirmed, what's next, who and how will use them?

1 - the system makes a profit in real life, but has signs of fitting, how will we use it?

2 - the system loses, but there are no signs of fitting, "who is to blame and what should we do?

3 - the system has been profitable up to this point, there are no signs of fitting, we bet all the dough on it?

4 - the system was profitable up to this point, stable for a long time, no signs of adjustment, the author sells it for 10 webmoney, we are happy to buy and use?

5 - the system has made a profit until now, no signs of fit, we use it, but we filter it and check it with our favorite tools, what's the result?

6 - threw out signs of fitting, tired of searching for the truth, already want money and peace?

Svinozavr >> :

Some of them are not very humourous and they come at me with a stake. Or they try to put me under the press. John fucking Connors.

At least there was something to fight for, but here the price is - to prevent the domination of fitting systems, urgently define the principles and with the dogs at the entrance to bite them hard :)

>> You'd better tell us about the logic of variables in the indices and about the fact, that you don't have to change the price via indices, you just have to follow the market, tell us more about it, maybe in another branch.