Well there you have it, a GRAAL up to 100% a month. - page 14

:) And let it all go :)

fozi писал(а) >>
:) And I'm down everything :)

No, there's a nickel left, but for that an opportunity has to present itself!))) The deposit would be big now if I did by the rules, as I originally intended, when closing on a stop, a counter order is opened from the stop with a double lot, and after the profit is withdrawn the order returns by default at 1 lot. But I'm sick of watching an empty account that makes no money and wastes my time in vain. I wanted to quit, but I took one person's advice and confused the strategies, I think there is nothing to lose, I am a demo and I have already opened 8 lots anyway. I think I have already opened 8 lots in one day. And even if I work out the strategy and Martin will bring 300% or more on demo, although I reached 400% in a fortnight, I doubt anyone will dare to use Martin in real trading, unless Bill Gates will do it!

giravik >>:

А получилось.

Judging by the figure, it is just a system without stops, which is made by waiting out drawdowns until the deposit is enough. Or a system specifically for a tester that reads several bars ahead.

More than a year has passed :))))

I was then contacted by 6 people. And only one of them stood the test of lousiness. Thanks to him for his efforts! He received the grail bot, for the creation of which he took part.

The rest jumped away.

I'm sorry...in fact, I posted a picture from the EA test, which is available here. Here's the link https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/11185

To check if I was serious (not a scammer), I gave this bot, with my own amendments, for revision. One seemed to take it on, did some work, then disappeared. The second is all, like an experienced, almost half life trading on the exchange (and he's 45 years old, where is the half of his life, the exchange he saw? :))), and after I gave him the bot, squealed ... like: I figured you out, you're a fraud ... nonsense, what. The third did not understand anything, the fourth bot took away and disappeared, in short .... The only one who stayed till the end, that's who I worked with.

I'm not responding to all the yelling and howling in person and on the forum, I don't think these poor, unbalanced people are worth it.

In fact, the Expert Advisor has had to be redesigned. I spent 3 years of my life on its development, 7 lost deposits and 3K quid on the prog. The bot is working fine now, brings profit on average from 20 to 40% per month. For 10 months only once, at the end of the month, it closed minus 10% of the deposit. By the way, I have the same balance line on my real account, only without bumps ))

So I am now earning good money and have practically recovered all the money I spent on my ts.

You may ask... Why do you write this here? Bragging? No, not to brag and not to paint...as Mr Reshetov thought. And for advice, so that people do not think that because they have some knowledge (programming and a little bit of trading) do not think they are kings, priests and gods in Forex and the stock market in general. You have to listen to people a little bit. And have a cool, calculating head.

Perhaps I will once again ask the community of progamers to create or improve Expert Advisors.

Pys. Those who are even now will think, screw you with their advice, those are still far away from the creation of the grail.

Good luck to everyone!

giravik:

It's been over a year :)))

I've been perfecting my system since 2006

I've just recently put the "conservative version" into the real market - I don't use automatics - (I trade) I enter the market manually according to a "signal situation", I cannot put it into a code or a reasonable algorithm

i generally believe that i should not look for a grail but observe the market and open transactions if possible, then observe and then (marginally) open

giravik:

And for advice, so that people do not think that because they have some knowledge (programming and a little bit of trading) do not consider themselves kings, priests and gods in forex and the stock market in general. You have to listen to people a little bit. And have a cool, calculating head.

With such advice go to Andrei Malakhov. You have the wrong forum.

giravik:

To check for serious intentions (not a scam) ...

Maybe I will once again turn to the prog community to create or improve EAs.

After these kinds of checks for free work, you will definitely be sent much further than Malakhov. One grail is enough. Greed will kill you. And I wonder what progers got "3K quid" if there was not even a penny offered here, which is the reason for the puffiness of this branch).

giravik:

Pys. Those who even now will think, screw you with your advice, those are still far from the creation of the grail.

Logic is cool, just see the nouveau riche who earned a penny from the market, his own self-importance just fountains ...). Learn to contemplate the clouds in silence, money likes silence, don't tell anyone else.

In general, you have amused me at bedtime, and thank you.

giravik:

It's been over a year :)))

Good luck to everyone!

Good for you ... keep at it, there's a lot of "stoned" people around here.

I feel sorry for you guys :)))))

giravik:
I feel sorry for you guys :)))))
Why should I be? Are you aware of our financial situation? :))

Not you, but the two people above me. One is obsessed with Malakhov... who the hell is Malakhov? The other one is probably offended by drugs. Why did they write such stupid posts if they did not even try to understand the point. Well, we need to go talk to sane people.