Well there you have it, a GRAAL up to 100% a month. - page 6

giravik писал(а) >>
What a "photoshop"! What do I need it for? I came here for help, and you photoshop, mirrors! Bullshit. I don't know what you're talking about. I wrote to a normal guy. Admin, please close the thread.

It really is photoshop, how did he manage to make the first plummer look like a mirrored Martin, and then turn this miracle upside down and forget about the volumes a little bit. He could have done it again.

I do not know why he did it, unless Reshetov is mocking us. )

giravik >> :

Admin please close the thread.

The topic should be left for posterity. Because, now this picture will appear on pay.ru

Reshetov писал(а) >>

The topic should be left for posterity. Because, now this picture will appear on pay.ru

Is it difficult to make a martin with the same schedule?

vasya_vasya >> :

Is it difficult to make a martin with the same schedule?

Do it at your leisure.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

Take it up at your leisure.

Thanks, but the basics of ter faith are enough to make me realise how futile it is.

Oh, my God! You'd have to go to a lot of trouble to do that in Photoshop! I'm going to post the full picture so everyone can calm down.

No photoshop, when closing from profitable ones, the most profitable one will be with the biggest lot, hence such neat hillocks - the conclusion is pure martin....

xrust писал(а) >>

It's not a photoshop, when closing from profitable ones, the most profitable one will be with the biggest lot, hence such neat hillocks - the conclusion is pure martin....

All right - it depends on the closing sequence. If loss-making ones are closed first, there will be lows, if profitable ones, there will be bumps.

I dabbled with Martin in my youth. The profit increases slowly, smoothly and surely, my device drains quickly and reliably, like guillatine)))

xrust >> :

It's not photoshop, when closing from profitable ones, the most profitable one will be with the biggest lot, hence such neat hills - conclusion pure martin....

The martin has not peaks, but hollows or even chasms, or even chasms.

if closing unprofitable ones first