I get the idea, you make the advisor. - page 2

You owe me 10,000€ and almost any idea and I owe you an advisor.

The affair is already pre-scheduled and the Wiener process was cheated a long time ago. Profitable, apparently.

Mathemat >> :

The affair is already pre-scheduled and the Wiener process was cheated a long time ago. Profitable, obviously.

I don't believe it. there are a lot of constants.

are you falling for these tricks?

It's definitely ballistics.

It's got to be ballistics.

I'm sorry is "ballistics" the name of the advisor (I've seen it in some authors) or something that is not talked about out loud (lest you dream)?

It's ballistics for sure.

Hardly Ballistics.

Ballistics, - a woman is not stupid and would have realised that you don't need to write six identical advisors with different magicians.

//-------------------------

By the way. The author of this thread has never emailed me an explanation! After all, he promised in his first message that he would. Trust me when I say that! My heart goes out to them, but in response - silence...

I'm waiting for..... Looking forward to it.

I'm looking forward to the clarification with even more anticipation than the Fed rate news today.

//--------------------------

rid >> :

Hardly Ballistics.

Ballistics - a woman is not stupid and would have realised that you don't need to write six identical advisors with different magicians.

//-------------------------

By the way. The author of this thread has never emailed me an explanation! After all, he promised in his first message that he would. So trust me when I tell you! My heart goes out to them, but in response - silence...

I'm waiting for..... Looking forward to it.

I'm looking forward to the clarification with even more anticipation than the Fed rate news today.

//--------------------------

I'll tell you this, but don't be offended (c) now you'll be chasing him for a month to give him the picture (c)

Gentlemen, while you're having fun here, I've come across some interesting real trading accounts.

At first I almost threw them away without looking - stop-outs and lack of stops have never inspired confidence.

My profit is several times more than deposited.

The essence is approximately in the fact that some part of funds is deposited that is not afraid to lose.

It is a kind of a loss limit that a trader does not care about or a global stop loss on the account.

And the author does not seem to be worried about another loss and perceives it as a stop loss, not a tragedy.

After closing by a stop out a new cycle is started.

If the cycle ends with the profit, it is withdrawn.

This is repeated many times.

This trading style does not appeal to me, but strangely enough it works.

What do you think? Stats are in the attachment.

Files:
xxxlfiles_.rar  63 kb

In principle, it makes sense: closing on a stop-out will never result in a loss greater than the size of the deposit, but there may be more profit to be had. Probably the main condition here is to play to the max, i.e. on maximum real leverage, which provides a statistical advantage shift to the winning side.

P.S. The first trade in the first state (balance - USD 1200) is a leverage of about 250, i.e. playing on the edge of a foul.

6472529 2009.08.05 15:16 sell 2.10 eurusd 1.44003 1.43953 0.00000 2009.08.05 18:07 1.43953 0.00 0.00 0.00 105.00

Mathemat >> :

In principle, it makes sense: a stop-out will never generate a loss greater than the size of the deposit, but it may generate higher profits. Probably the main condition here is to play to the max, i.e. on maximum real leverage, which provides a statistical advantage shift to the winning side.

P.S. The first deal of the first stack (balance - 1200 USD) - it is leverage of about 250, i.e. playing on the edge of a foul.

64725292009.08.05 15:16sell2.10eurusd1.440031.439530.000002009.08.05 18:071.439530.000.000.00105.00

Alexey, where I am wrong, correct me

Consider that the time and direction of entry is random, then to shift the stat benefit in the right direction take should be higher than the level of depo zeroing

but in this case we will zero out more often and exactly as many times as the take point is further than the stop.