Prediction on "accelerator" and "fibo" - page 18

Borisytch >>:

Мдяааа ... :) ... похоже праздник то только на моей "улице" ...

Added a filter for rendering of fibs by ATR: depending on the strength of the storm we will discard insignificant forecasts.

extern int    ifATR  = 1;                      // 0 - минимальное расстояние между уровнями 0 и 100 фибо в значении ATR на текущем таимфрайме. 
                                               // 1 - минимальное расстояние между уровнями 0 и 100 фибо в значении ATR на таимфрайме tfFibo (см. ниже)
                                               // 2 (или любое другое) - в пунктах.  
extern double  minSize_0_100_fibo = 1;         // в зависимости от ifATR, либо коефициент для АТR, либо количество пунктов. 
                                               // 0 - любое растояние (ни пункты, ни АТR не учитывается);   
extern int    perATR = 14;                     //Период ATR.
extern int    tfFibo       = 240;                 // Таймфрем, на котором строятся фибы. 0 - текущий или записывается значение таймфрейма выше текущего,   

The indicator is configured to display fibs for timeframe 240 from any lower ones.

P.S. This is already corrected version from 15.01.2010

My level 23% does not show correctly ( it draws 2 times and at different levels )

Lesta >>:

У меня уровень 23% показывает некорректно ( отрисовывает 2 раза, причём на разных уровнях )

Adjust the settings.

Usually the second prediction shows a bigger movement as the indicator finds the next condition relative to the extremum.

BLACK_BOX >>:

Думаю не стоит менять, иначе это условие может выполнятся несколько баров подряд, изменяя (подгоняя) прогноз.

Then something like this vertex search:

(a11/a12)>k_glubiny && ((a11/a12)-(a11/a10))>zakruglenie

... something has to be done with the definition of "stop" ...

Borisytch писал(а) >>

Then something like this vertex search:

(a11/a12)>k_glubiny && ((a11/a12)-(a11/a10))>zakruglenie

... something needs to be done with the "stop" definition ...

After adding the filter by ATR this indicator has become a serious tool. Only you should adjust minSize_0_100_fibo coefficient.

Borisytch, nen and BLACK BOX thank you all!

Borisytch >>:

Тогда что то вроде этого поиска вершин:

(a11-a12)>k_glubiny && ((a11/a12)-(a11/a10))>zakruglenie

... что то нужно делать с определением "останова" ...

I don't quite understand about "stopping". Do you mean stopping the search for conditions to stretch the fibs for a given extremum?

Finding anchor points for Fibs has not yet been formalised. There are many scenarios for such anchoring. The basis for all scenarios is close, but very different. All scenarios are based on extrema. No wipers, RSI, ATR, etc. That said, the "reasonable profit levels" predictions are very accurate. Everything is done manually so far. The experience is being accumulated. I have no desire to hurry to implement it all in the code so far.

Thank you guys so much for all your work!

BLACK_BOX писал(а) >>

Adjust the settings.

Usually the second prediction shows a bigger movement as the indicator finds the next condition relative to the extremum.

Thanks for the help,

Turns out I've been tweaking the settings myself.

Borisytch >>:

Ты форумом не ошибся? ... это форум вроде, а не базар или вечеринка ...

Was rereading the thread and came across this, you must have misunderstood me when I said "crosses", "zeros" - this is the method of anilisation and there is a similar occurrence meaning a projectile and a shot