Prediction on "accelerator" and "fibo" - page 13

Borisytch >> :

Final prediction:

Is your indicator only for EURUSD or can it be applied to other pairs? I am specifically interested in GBPUSD.

OmegaVi писал(а) >>

Is your indicator designed only for EURUSD or can it be applied to other pairs? I am specifically interested in GBPUSD.

>> so 6BH0 is the pound futures.

api >> :

so 6BH0 is the pound futures.

So you were reading the thread and didn't notice. >>Thank you.

Gentlemen, any further ideas? ... Anybody use it? ...

Happy New Year to all! ... May you always be accompanied in trade - a sober mind and a cool calculation!

Happy New Year to all! and might be useful for this topic...
Files:
tro_mid.zip  10 kb

Can someone make small lines instead of dots?

The screenshot clearly shows a "double bottom" pattern ... Gentlemen, I am not a follower of this kind of doctrine, such as looking for patterns with clear shapes ... The market is the market and the big sellers have learned to hide their goals ... This so-called figure is formed during the level testing, to check the purchasing power of the main mass of traders-investors and to buy the "commodity mass" for its further realization in the trend. That is, the screenshot shows an error - the marking was not made at the real trend start, but at the lower point of the previous trend ... This is an error! ...

The second thing I'd like to add, don't look at extrema, they are not always the beginning of a trend.

And let me add a little from my strategy material - a "double bottom" is usually the beginning of a new trend, and when the movement continues from the first bounce it is a correction ...

My site has several articles that explain the essence and basics of stock trading ... I highly recommend reading them, so that you don't have to ask how to distinguish a trend from a correction.

On multizigzag.

Haven't read the thread since the last post. And haven't seen the indicators posted on the thread. So as not to "steal"...

There's not much left to finalise. But I will debug it only on quotes flow from DC.

Colour of phibs = colour of zigzag from the selected timeframe. The second chart - chips according to the data of the current timeframe. The third graph - chips by date data.

It is necessary to implement the variant of absorption of a higher price by symbols, if rays from zigzags from different TFs converge on an extremum. And automatic determination of the seniority of the tenfold. And also displaying of dynamic and static (with variants) chips from all the prices, starting from the current one and up to the maximum one, seen during the current tenf. For the sake of this point I would like to create this indicator.

========

As soon as it is ready, there will be a description on ONYX.

Borisytch писал(а) >>

... do not look at extrema, they are not always the start of trends.

The good thing about phibs - in terms of prediction - is the "accelerator" from extrema, where rays of zigzags from several timeframes converge.

First impression is that fibs are better "predictors" if they are built on that extremum on the basis of data of the current timeframe rather than on data of older timeframes.

====

Perhaps, in this case we obtain a more accurate binding.

It means it is better for the fibs from older prices not to absorb those from the currentfactor.