Poll: Who uses what clock in the terminal, session charts or timers? - page 9

sever29 >> :

i.e. can it be changed in the settings?

Yes, the screenshot was on the previous pages

gip >> :

It's memorable the first time: UTC rules. Time: UTC, broker, local time. Also the lowest clock, vertical lines time is UTC.

Broker_standard_time_zone - Broker server time zone. Default is EST (Europe) = UTC +1, there are comments and links in the code. If your broker has a different offset, you need to set the parameter...

Doesn't add up. My broker has UTC. At the time of check at 13:00 UTC:

Default setting...+1: 12:00 13:00 16:00

My setting (UTC)...+0: 13:00 13:00 16:00

What's wrong with that? It does not automatically detect the time zone of the broker. The default is Europe UTC+1 as I have most of my terminals with that time. If you have UTC, you really need to put 0 and DST both to zero. That's right.

In the first case, it was determining your UTC as 12:00, which is incorrect because of the wrong offset.

gip >> :

...In the first case, it defined your UTC as 12:00, which is incorrect due to an incorrect offset.

I don't mind, but I wanted to point out that it's changing the base time, it's not logical.

This is the only way to do it in MT4 without calling the DLL. Only server time is available, UTC is calculated by offset.

granit77 >> :

I practically don't use frames, though I don't mind them, there are times when it's necessary to specify.

I don't quite understand this phrase. Frames can be switched on and off with the mouse.

gip >> :

I don't quite understand this phrase. Frames can be switched on and off with the mouse.

That's what I do. It was just a question of whether they were needed at all. Sometimes I switch, but rarely.

Gyp, what is your opinion about the modernization of the indicator in terms of adding the possibility to display candlestick charts (15 min.) of pure three sessions without overlap, for example a week long. For example, the 15-minute candlesticks of pure Asian session from Mon-Fri to Friday are connected to each other.

I don't quite understand it yet. Each session separately? So one only for Europe, the other only for America?