Poll: Who uses what clock in the terminal, session charts or timers? - page 6

oil >> :

you're all crazy people, you're ruining your eyes with your fucking black backgrounds

don't you feel that you are catching bunnies? the pupil dilates against a black background and light from contrasting lines hits the retina...

Sabluk or what? Teach me, teach me :) I wrote about these bunnies back in the early '90s :) Fuck all of us... to these bunnies.

If your eyesight's failing, there's only one way to keep it - general physical exercise or special exercises.

You see, most of the visual impairment is due to lack of blood circulation and contractures.

Urain >> :

Try that with white and your eyes will pop out, better adjust your ambient light so the screen doesn't get squeezed.

>> so I have a gray background in the terminal and a light gray in the meta-editor

Yes, and this one, the main background of the image should match the background of the environment as far as possible.

That is, ideally a well-lit room and black letters on a light grey background (not white, not bright).

But if you have to sit in a dark room, the background should be dark. It's a way of impairing your vision, but not because of the bunnies :).

It's because your pupils dilate in the dark and your eye muscles tense up more to focus.

oil >> :

so I have a grey background in the terminal and a light grey in the meta-editor

I've tried it so many times, any graying presses my eyes, that's why the background in the editor is blue, but in trader it's nothing but pure black, when I change it, the background is more noticeable than the information on it, NAVI is still pressing, I can't help it, but I can't code as on Asm, I need dark letters on a light background.

Although it's still a little early, I can post this preliminary result for discussion.

Put it out there, let's have a look

There's something wrong with the Sydney session, it's not on schedule... As soon as I figure it out and fix it, I'll post it.