Poll: Who uses what clock in the terminal, session charts or timers? - page 5

oil >> :

Tell me oil, does the look of the sessions in your indicator bother you? Those coloured squares hurt my eyes.

gip >> :

Tell me, don't you mind how the sessions look in your indicator? The coloured squares hurt my eyes.

Here's a redesign without squares, you can of course override the background square mode and the result is almost the same, but then you can't hide the outlines behind the bars,

so I chose lines.

The code is attached

I can't show a screenshot yet, it's been 6 hours since MT did it.)

Files:

Nah, I think I've found a design solution for the black background. Now I'm looking for a white one.

gip >> :
Nah, I think I found a design solution for the black background. Now I'm looking for the white one.

Take ikSessions_Line.mq4 and rearrange colours as you like, it does not load with its background (it only outlines the line), so perception is much easier, and the colours are a matter of taste.

I've already looked at it. I also have such a design option.

It has the disadvantage of looking weak with the full number of sessions (not just Yervopa-Asia-America).

I have sessions - Japan, China, two Europe, two Americas, Sydney.

Smaller sessions aren't even sessions, they are 4-hour bars :o), I don't work with them, though I've seen some that I didn't like.

There's just a lot of overlap, so it's a total mess, but I don't argue it might help someone, it's a matter of taste.

you're all crazy people, you're ruining your eyes with your fucking black backgrounds

Don't you feel like you're catching bunnies? The pupil dilates against a black background and the light from the contrast lines hits the retina...

komposter >> :

...Did the rest of the items - sorted out and done. Both for Equi- and Range-bars (fromM1), see attachment.

Seems to be working.

It's working! Full analogue of a normal chart, even the period separators are correct. Thank you!

oil >> :

You're ruining your eyes with your black background

>> don't you feel that you're catching rays? the pupil dilates against a black background and light from contrast lines hits the retina...

This is a very controversial statement, I personally get tired of the forum is much more than the metatrader, there are beautiful muted tones on a black background and in the browser looked more than 5 minutes and my eyes hiss, I can stare at the black background 20 hours a day try to do this with white eyes will pop out, better set yourself the ambient lighting so that the screen does not press.

>> But I can't switch to black in the meta-editor, I have tried it many times and I can't perceive the code, I got used to white.